Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net 30 Accounts - looking to buy TV

tag
CreditFun
Regular Contributor

Net 30 Accounts - looking to buy TV

Looking to buy an OLED TV, any suggestions for a third NET30 with no trade history?

LLC formed 4 years ago

Several vendor accounts, but doubt any are reporting.

Just placed a $800 order with Uline and $400 with Quill, for some office furniture. Uline shipped and Quill confirmed order.

Dell and Best Buy said no. 

Applied for Wawa, ethanol free gas Smiley Happy, waiting on approval.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Net 30 Accounts - looking to buy TV

How is your personal credit? It if is decent then you can try applying for FNBO Business Credit Card. They are fairly easy to qualify and are giving very nice cli's. Have you looked into leasing options? Also Divvy is a good company to get a business charge card. There are so many options.

Message 2 of 6
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

You can look into the Amazon Net 30 Business Line of Credit Account underwritten by SYNC then purchase from Amazon

Message 3 of 6
CreditFun
Regular Contributor

Just waiting for Azeo to give me a good boost, before app'ing for PG business credit.

Figured while I wait a couple more weeks, why not build some 30s.

Plan to get FNBO.

Message 4 of 6
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Maybe Lowe's4Pros would be a good fit.  60 days/sac.  Float too.  Synchrony=pretty easy approval....not Net 30 but better in the long run.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 5 of 6
FreedomWizard
Visitor

NewEgg offers net 30 accounts, and they have plenty of TVs on their site. Their application page doesn't give much info on the account qualifications, but this article claims that they accept new businesses and that they report to D&B and Equifax. 

FICO Score 8s: Experian 818 - Equifax 836 - TransUnion 825
Started in the 500s
Now I'm learning about business credit!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.