Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net30s then installment?

tag
Swatch
Frequent Contributor

Net30s then installment?

I understand the basics of getting a Paydex and 10+ TLs on Equifax/Experian business reports, etc. But I read that it matters what your goal is. Let's say my goal is to be able to finance a truck/van in 1.5-2.5 years, or if possible, finance a small property/building (only like $40-70K) in 2-3 years.

I got a Fleet card without PG but I plan to close it after 3 months. I was going to get Dell (WebBank) with PG, and 1-2 credit cards with PG. Seems like the easiest way to get something on my D&B/EQ/EX so that I can get net 30s. But with my goal in mind, revolvers seem to be something they don't care about?

Should I be getting bigger and better net 30s and then what? I try for a BLOC (at a bank or CU that I have a relationship with) so that I am building installment history? Then I am set to apply for a truck/van? Or what other steps do I take before BLOC or after BLOC?

I do AZEO.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Net30s then installment?

Infiniti/Nissan u can PG for 0% reports only to business credit. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.