Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New AMEX Blue Business Cash Card Launches Today

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: New AMEX Blue Business Cash Card Launches Today

Simply Cash Is gone and this appears to have replaced it.. Personally rather have my Simply Cash card and also my BBP and other business cards then this.. Although some people prefer cash as a straight 2%

edit: @SouthJamaica  you ar saying 3% and 5% cat they aren't giving you the right amounts back?

Message 11 of 49
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Simply Cash Is gone and this appears to have replaced it.. Personally rather have my Simply Cash card and also my BBP and other business cards then this.. Although some people prefer cash as a straight 2%

edit: @SouthJamaica  you ar saying 3% and 5% cat they aren't giving you the right amounts back?

Yes. That was the case with SimplyCash and has been and still is the case with SimplyCash Plus.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 12 of 49
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

My Simply Cash + still shows on my Accounts Home page and I hope I get to hang onto it b/c I can get 3% cash back on shipping vs. 2% with this new card. That's the only 3% category with Simply Cash + that really matters to me at the moment--I have Chase INK for 5% cable, internet, wireless, and office supplies. Don't really need both BBP + this new card at the same time either.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 13 of 49
Winesnoblv
Regular Contributor

I have the Simply Cash Plus card for my business and works well.   It is still showing with my other AMEX cards.

AMEX no longer shows this card with an application link.   Is this card going to replace the Simply Cash Plus?

FICO 8 EX 784 TU 786 EQ 786
FICO 9 EX 780
AMEX - Platinum, BCP, Delta Platinum, Simply Cash Plus, Blue Business Cash (Business)
Barclay - Arrival Plus, AAdvantage Aviator
Capital One - Venture, Sparks (Business)
Chase - FU, CSP
Citi - Premier, PLOC
Discover It Miles
TD Cash Visa
US Bank Altitude Reserve
Wells Fargo Propel AMEX
PNC Points Visa
FNBO Evergreen Visa
Message 14 of 49
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Winesnoblv wrote:

I have the Simply Cash Plus card for my business and works well.   It is still showing with my other AMEX cards.

AMEX no longer shows this card with an application link.   Is this card going to replace the Simply Cash Plus?

Yep, I don't even see it display on incognito.   Thanks to @CreditCuriosity for posting his approval not long ago which sort of nudged me in the right direction to get it.  So, I guess I got lucky! Smiley Tongue  So, now I have to decide between this newly released one or BBP down the road depending on biz needs.

Message 15 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad I grabbed the Simply cash plus when I did. Amex will let us keep scp right? I have the bbp now, and would have no need for the cash version. If I wasn't getting my cashback with my scp I'd be all over amex. Good luck, and hope to be one of the last approvals of simply cash plus. I'll be pretty upset if the change it to a card that's basically a twin of the bbp. Maybe slightly less useful twin but still 😂
Message 16 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX Blue Business Cash - 2% Cash Back / $200 SUB

I got an e-mail about the new American Express Business Cash yesterday. Not sure if anybody else received this, and I didn't see it on the board. They are offering a $200 statement credit after $3,000 spend in the first 90 days. No annual fee. 0% purchase and balance transfer APR for 12 months. 2% cash back on the first $50,000 spent each calendar year. 

Message 17 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX Blue Business Cash - 2% Cash Back / $200 SUB

Yeah, this is a new card they put out recently. The SUB is nice, although its earning is probably inferior than blue business plus for most people.

Message 18 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thread on this card in Business Credit.

Message 19 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

I found a referral for a $500 sub on DoC I could not pass up:

• $250 after you spend $5,000 within the first six months
  • $250 after you spend an additional $10,000 within the first year

So I apped using Sole Proprietorship -  online store (abay and etsy) and got a SL $11,100

Income 60K and actual business income of 4K 

Have not received notification of any HP of yet, not sure if this is going to be a hidden TL as it is my first business card.

Message 20 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.