tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: AMEX Blue Business Cash - 2% Cash Back / $200 SUB

@Anonymous wrote:

I found a referral for a $500 sub on DoC I could not pass up:

• $250 after you spend $5,000 within the first six months
  • $250 after you spend an additional $10,000 within the first year

So I apped using Sole Proprietorship -  online store (abay and etsy) and got a SL $11,100

Income 60K and actual business income of 4K 

Have not received notification of any HP of yet, not sure if this is going to be a hidden TL as it is my first business card.

Yes it will not report to personal credit.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 21 of 49
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I found a referral for a $500 sub on DoC I could not pass up:

• $250 after you spend $5,000 within the first six months
  • $250 after you spend an additional $10,000 within the first year

So I apped using Sole Proprietorship -  online store (abay and etsy) and got a SL $11,100

Income 60K and actual business income of 4K 

Have not received notification of any HP of yet, not sure if this is going to be a hidden TL as it is my first business card.

I popped in and picked one up myself last night. Because I already had 5 Amex credit cards, I had to fold one into the new one. Closed the Simply Cash Plus, which  has been a disappointment due to Amex's failure to award the bonus points.

Message 22 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have heard or read complains about simplycash Plus not giving people bonuses. When you say this are you talkin about a sub or they just don't give the cash back? I am just about done with my second statement and waiting for $20 cash back.
Message 23 of 49
Aloha808
Contributor

Re: New AMEX Blue Business Cash Card Launches Today

@Anonymous wrote:

Mild interest. I have one personal card, will applying for this one result in a SP? 

If you're already a cardmember with Amex, it's usually not a HP. I just got the card 2 days ago and I didn't receive any HP. YMMV.

As for a SP, for me Amex does a SP around 1x a month anyway, and they've used those SPs for all my apps after the 1st.

Active: Retired:
Message 24 of 49
Aloha808
Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

I wouldn't mind nabbing it simply for the SUB but it might like the BBP in that regard with not giving one initially til a promo comes out or it becomes available via referrals.

There is a SUB now... $250 after $5k spend, and another $250 after another $10k spend, similar to the old SImplyCash+. You can find the SUB on an Amex referral.

Active: Retired:
Message 25 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possibe to find out when they do their monthly SP? Would be nice to know come app time. I assume that if you have sevaral card with them, that it could get tricky on when it's actually done, perhaps the anneversary of your very first card?

Message 26 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure of the date but they are usually using last months score if I'm not mistaken for some reason they use a month old score...
Message 27 of 49
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

The regular bonus points for categories

Message 28 of 49
FieryDance
Frequent Contributor

What does everyone think of this card vs BBP?  Will the bonus last a while?  I am preapproved according to Amex prequals but I want to wait until next year.  Might have to miss the nice sub.  

Message 29 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

I only saw my sign up bonus after searching the biz cards for awhile. All of the sudden the 10k MR'S Showed up. Not sure if it will last, I'm in same boat with everyday card. I want to wait at least 2-4 months but I like the 25k MR'S. Hopefully both subs will be there when we apply
Message 30 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.