cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Account Added – Any Equifax Business Ideas?

tag
RealEstateGuy89
Frequent Contributor

New Account Added – Any Equifax Business Ideas?

I have built up decent business profiles that Dun & Bradstreet and Experian and have quite a few reporting.  Probably 12-14 at each one.  I’m always looking to add an account to grow it further if I can use the card or account somewhere, so I decided to app for the JCPenney Commercial card account tonight and I was instantly approved for $3000.  Definitely not as high as my other accounts that I have got approved for instantly but maybe they figure that I’m not going to spend more than that at JCPenney.

I thought I would post this in case anyone is looking for good accounts to add.  The only area that I am lacking in is for Equifax Business.  I can’t grow that bureau no matter what I try and only have one account reporting, which is the new Nav account I got this last year.  My credit score there is like 394.  Earlier this year, my approach to that was to just keep adding accounts and eventually Equifax business would grow… but that doesn’t seem to be working so well for me.  Does anyone have any account ideas so that I can grow more at Equifax Business?

JCPenney Commercial Charge Account.jpg

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Account Added – Any Equifax Business Ideas?

Equifax sunk their own ship. I don't think anyone uses them anymore. 

Message 2 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

JCP doesn't report anywhere. Gas cards, revolving accounts and bank cards are your best bet for Equifax reporting. I have a few accounts reporting there (7-8) but I cant recall off hand as I barely even think about it. That being said, Experian is king of the business CRAs and mainly focus my attention there.

Message 3 of 25
New Contributor

i have an Equifax report from August 2021...

these 4 accounts were reporting:

Amazon Net55

Sam's Club Store Card

Lowes Commercial

Sunoco (Citibank)

so if you at least have any of these accounts, i can confirm that they are reporting on Equifax

Message 4 of 25
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@104848 wrote:

Amazon Net55

Sam's Club Store Card

Lowes Commercial

Sunoco (Citibank)

so if you at least have any of these accounts, i can confirm that they are reporting on Equifax

Is it the real Equifax report or the report from NAV stating Equifax tl's?  I can't find where "Equifax Business" offers the biz reports anymore and I had a subscription for quite a while. 

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 5 of 25
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@104848 wrote:

Amazon Net55

Sam's Club Store Card

Lowes Commercial

Sunoco (Citibank)

Is it the real Equifax report or the report from NAV stating Equifax tl's?  I can't find where "Equifax Business" offers the biz reports anymore and I had a subscription for quite a while. 

I purchased one about 2 yrs ago for $99 I believe.

I'd be surprised if that isn't available still.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 6 of 25
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@jaxstraw wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@104848 wrote:

Amazon Net55

Sam's Club Store Card

Lowes Commercial

Sunoco (Citibank)

I purchased one about 2 yrs ago for $99 I believe.

I'd be surprised if that isn't available still.

It's not...I haven't found where Equifax offers any small business product anymore.  It's been over a year...that's why I inquired, was hopeful they recently were offering products to small biz owners again.

Message 7 of 25
New Contributor

the report i am referencing is the legit commercial report from Equifax

i dont pay for any subscription

that particular report was obtained through a request i made by email to commercialdisclosures@equifax.com after receiving an adverse action letter from Wells Fargo

here is a snippet:

wf-snip.png

🤷🏾‍♂️  cheat code perhaps... 

Message 8 of 25
LP007
Frequent Contributor

Peep game:

1) https://officegarner.com/

2) https://theceocreative.com/

Remeber to DYOR.

Message 9 of 25
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@104848 wrote:

the report i am referencing is the legit commercial report from Equifax

i dont pay for any subscription

that particular report was obtained through a request i made by email to commercialdisclosures@equifax.com after receiving an adverse action letter from Wells Fargo

here is a snippet:

wf-snip.png

🤷🏾‍♂️  cheat code perhaps... 

Okay, now that's some good info.  Thank you! 

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.