Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New BHG Business Card Blocked?

tag
mfinsmi1
Established Contributor

Re: New BHG Business Card Blocked?

@GZG its a ghost card doesnt report and has a 0% balance transfer apr for 12 months - i can move perosnal balances over to the card so i lower my overall utilization on my persoanl credit report . 

its been very helpful to me so far.... i got this card end of november and i havent had any issues with activating , no card blocks when i use the physical card, 2 balance transfers. im seeing a pattern here that those who are getting their cards closed are those who were having issues activating the card to begin with. I think too many people applied and this is there way to limit how much credit is out there by claiming they cant "verify your identity". I think if u applied mid december (which is when it blew up on here) you might be out of luck - from all these issues everyone else has had and now the application being taken away and cards getting closed.... this is a nightmare. I guess i wont hold my breath about keeping this card in the future but im just gonna keep using it until they take it away. 

RIP

Personal Cards (Over $100k):

Business Cards:

Rebuilding Starting Scores - December 2021

FICO SCORE 8/9 - Current 1/6/23

Stats: : 3/6; 8/12; 17/24 --- AAoA 3 YRS, 8 MO --- INQ: EX-6/TU-7/EQ-2
Message 71 of 73
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

I applied and was approved in November.

Cancelled yesterday.

Maybe mid December is included in the whole issue but it isn't the basis for the problem.

@mfinsmi1 wrote:

@GZG its a ghost card doesnt report and has a 0% balance transfer apr for 12 months - i can move perosnal balances over to the card so i lower my overall utilization on my persoanl credit report . 

its been very helpful to me so far.... i got this card end of november and i havent had any issues with activating , no card blocks when i use the physical card, 2 balance transfers. im seeing a pattern here that those who are getting their cards closed are those who were having issues activating the card to begin with. I think too many people applied and this is there way to limit how much credit is out there by claiming they cant "verify your identity". I think if u applied mid december (which is when it blew up on here) you might be out of luck - from all these issues everyone else has had and now the application being taken away and cards getting closed.... this is a nightmare. I guess i wont hold my breath about keeping this card in the future but im just gonna keep using it until they take it away. 

RIP

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 72 of 73
mfinsmi1
Established Contributor

@jaxstraw but did u have activation issues when u got the card? maybe my timeline isnt correct but maybe its focused on people who were having activation issues (obviously im just guessing on the data I have) 

Personal Cards (Over $100k):

Business Cards:

Rebuilding Starting Scores - December 2021

FICO SCORE 8/9 - Current 1/6/23

Stats: : 3/6; 8/12; 17/24 --- AAoA 3 YRS, 8 MO --- INQ: EX-6/TU-7/EQ-2
Message 73 of 73
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.