Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Business Credit

tag
carmantakes
New Visitor

New Business Credit

Hello everyone, 

I registered my LLC in December. It took 3 months to obtain my Duns number. I started building business credit for a month now. I wanted to see if you all think these are enough to obtain a Paydex score. 

- NAMYNOT tradeline reporting

- NAV Business Boost

- Capital One Spark Business credit card

- 2 Orders to Quill

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Re: New Business Credit

@carmantakes wrote:

Hello everyone, 

I registered my LLC in December. It took 3 months to obtain my Duns number. I started building business credit for a month now. I wanted to see if you all think these are enough to obtain a Paydex score. 

- NAMYNOT tradeline reporting

- NAV Business Boost

- Capital One Spark Business credit card

- 2 Orders to Quill

Generally it takes a minimum of 3 months to populate a Paydex score and that's going to be dependent on how regularly your established trade lines report. Many business trade lines don't report every month, they might only report every 3 months or so, so that makes it more difficult to gain history, and build your score. Capital 1 for example is very reliable at reporting to your personal reports, but when it comes to the business side of things, not so much. They might report every 3 months or so. (I've had them go 4 months without reporting) Your NAV will report every month, not sure about the others you listed.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.