Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New business startup

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New business startup

Thank you, Irish. 

Just getting a handle on different cash flow with a new business, I'd hate for business statements muddle up her personal credit. Knowing that most creditors do not post to personal will be good to not always have to watch utilization

Message 11 of 13
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you, Irish. 

Just getting a handle on different cash flow with a new business, I'd hate for business statements muddle up her personal credit. Knowing that most creditors do not post to personal will be good to not always have to watch utilization

Yes if you don't want it reporting to personal credit, then Cap One is not the one to use. 

In the beginning it suited my purpose to have the Spark card report to my personal credit, but at this stage that fact forces me to watch my balance carefully when I get close to statement dates, and therefore causes me to use the card less than I would otherwise.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 12 of 13
CreditJim
Established Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you, Irish. 

Yes if you don't want it reporting to personal credit, then Cap One is not the one to use. 

In the beginning it suited my purpose to have the Spark card report to my personal credit, but at this stage that fact forces me to watch my balance carefully when I get close to statement dates, and therefore causes me to use the card less than I would otherwise.

I still have an old Spark card which I never use from when I first started my business. They hammer me with good 0% balance transfer checks which I would make use of a lot IF they didn't report to personal!

Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.