Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New here. Business new aswell.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New here. Business new aswell.

Well i just wanted to get pushed in the right direction on how to establish credit. I have a c corp electrical business. We just started this month. Have made virtual address and business phone number. Business email. Listed with some directories. My question im having is, can i apply for home depot, lowes and a few more net 30,60 with a PG that has a good score? Will that help us establish credit as a business IF approved? For when 2 month pass by and have made a few full payments. And decide to go for.other vendors or business card but this.time with no PG since we have already established some business credit. Would that help?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: New here. Business new aswell.

@Anonymous wrote:

Well i just wanted to get pushed in the right direction on how to establish credit. I have a c corp electrical business. We just started this month. Have made virtual address and business phone number. Business email. Listed with some directories. My question im having is, can i apply for home depot, lowes and a few more net 30,60 with a PG that has a good score? Will that help us establish credit as a business IF approved? For when 2 month pass by and have made a few full payments. And decide to go for.other vendors or business card but this.time with no PG since we have already established some business credit. Would that help?

@Anonymous, Congrats on your new bus.

Electrical and plumbing are two great fields to be in. (always needed)

Have you tried reading the bus. primer yet?

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Business-Credit/Business-Credit-101/td-p/108894

Others will follow with advice.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.