Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next round of PPP and EIDL

tag
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

Next round of PPP and EIDL

Wondering if some of you who were approved the 1st time around, if you would be applying a second time? I am have been seeing some business owners stating they would be applying again and I am wondering if others have heard that also?

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Next round of PPP and EIDL

If there is an option then yes, will definitely apply if the terms are similar or the same. 

Message 2 of 35
ToughFistFight
Frequent Contributor

Absolutely.  

Chase Business Ink 20k PenFed Plat Rewards VS 25k NFCU Go Rewards 20k BECU 30k Chase FU 6k GM Biz 21k NFCU Flag 21k Amex BCP 26k Disco IT 18k FNBO Biz 11k Costco Citi Biz 8.1k Amex EDP 2k Gold Delta Skymiles Biz 5k Amazon Prime 10k USBank Cash 12k Amex Biz Plat Rewards NPSL Amex BCB NPSL
Message 3 of 35
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

@AzCreditGuy wrote:

Wondering if some of you who were approved the 1st time around, if you would be applying a second time? I am have been seeing some business owners stating they would be applying again and I am wondering if others have heard that also?

I believe the language being floated for the second round is that your business has to show a 50% loss in revenue from 2019 for March through July (?) of this year to qualify for round two.

How you would prove this year is what I see as a question mark since taxes aren't filed for that yet.

This is all guesswork right now because there is no bill in Congress yet....but I would apply if it was possible.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 4 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AzCreditGuy wrote:

I don't believe they are considering another round of EIDL.  If anything gets passed it would be an extension of PPP and even then it will only be for those who didn't receive funding during 1st round and there will won't be any advances either.  Of course this is still just a possibility, and likely to get nixed from the current bill.

Message 5 of 35
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

Well since I posted this I’ve researching more into the second round...The 1st round I did get an advancement for $1k for me being the only employee for my S-Corp. But man working with B of A was a mess for the PPP, even with talking with head hencho that personally called after I sent out an email. They closed my file due to their not understanding how the S-Corp was set up for me and how I run it. I was able to get reconsideration from SBA, in which they granted me a EIDL loan but not a PPP. 

Now there seems to be talk that if a business receieved a EIDL loan that some of the money can be rolled into the PPP, on the second round.

Heres some information saying you might be able to get a second PPP,  until its law its true but interesting read

https://www.jacksonlewis.com/publication/gop-stimulus-bill-would-give-some-ppp-borrowers-second-draw...

Message 6 of 35
Jazee
Regular Contributor

Any Self Employed PPP Loan Experiences?

I'm wondering if there's anyone here in the forums that are self-employed applied for a PPP Loan last time around and those who got it what lender they used?  There's not supposed to be a credit check required and as we all know on this forum, it's always good to avoid a hard pull at least.  For sole-proprietor self-employed does anyone know if these appear on your personal credit report?

It seems although the loans were in most cases forgivable and didn't require a credit check, I'm trying to determine if some lenders are more lenient than others as my current FICO is averaging in the 695-710 range which is okay but not great.  I applied through Fundbox (an outstanding invoice advanced line of credit service connected up to Quickbooks) and they denied me and gave no reason whatsoever.  I know the general recommendation is to apply through your bank but I bank with Chase who I think is very conservative on approvals in general and my one of the only two negative accounts on my credits history is with Chase.  So my gut is I may have more of a chance getting a PPP loan from another smaller bank.  I also have an acccount with DCU but I don't think they do business banking.  I'm in Washington State.

Message 7 of 35
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Any Self Employed PPP Loan Experiences?

I know a lot of people used Kabbage and PayPal and they had good luck

Message 8 of 35
601flyguy
Established Contributor

I used bluevine and they used cross river bank. They accepted the application, requested and reviewed supporting documents, and funded all in one business day. There was no credit pull. I'm waiting on bluevine for the 2nd round.

2019 Spend Summary
$944,008 Amex BRG
$91,953 Amex SC
$58,351 Discover It
$50,046 BofA CR
$36,146 Amex PRG
$6,774 Cap1 QS
$963 Amex CM

$1,188,241 Yearly Spend
Message 9 of 35
Jazee
Regular Contributor

@601flyguy wrote:

I used bluevine and they used cross river bank. They accepted the application, requested and reviewed supporting documents, and funded all in one business day. There was no credit pull. I'm waiting on bluevine for the 2nd round.

Did you bank with Bluevine prior to PPP application and how could you be waiting on a second round.  It's not open yet except to women/minority businesses.  Even their own website says "We’re currently updating our online PPP application based on the SBA’s guidance. Sign up for updates and we’ll email you when it’s time to apply."

Message 10 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.