Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not In Love With Chase Business

tag
CreditUp26
New Contributor

Not In Love With Chase Business

I love chase for my personal cards, so I applied for Chase Ink Plus for my business. Customer service was awful, constantly shutting off my card for "fraud" but couldn't reach them since they have shorter hours. Called and switched it to Chase Ink Cash because I didn't want to pay the annual fee for that kind of service. The guy apologized and let me keep my 60,000 signup points which was nice. But will be cautious with their business cards going forward. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Not In Love With Chase Business

@RebuilderCredit wrote:

I love chase for my personal cards, so I applied for Chase Ink Plus for my business. Customer service was awful, constantly shutting off my card for "fraud" but couldn't reach them since they have shorter hours. Called and switched it to Chase Ink Cash because I didn't want to pay the annual fee for that kind of service. The guy apologized and let me keep my 60,000 signup points which was nice. But will be cautious with their business cards going forward. 

Wow its rare to hear bad things about Chase biz sorry to hear of your experience but hope things get better 

I also hate to be the bearer of bad news cause you got some bad info

Even with the PC to Ink cash they couldn't have taken your points because UR points are good be it CSP/Ink cash/ plus/Freedom

All that happened was they switched from a points value to a cash value and are now non transferable to FF programs unless you have CSP

Example with a Ink cash/Freedom I can move those points to CSP/Ink Plus and then transfer to FF

If I have neither of those 2 cards the points turn into cashback (statement credit/merchandise) 

Good luck and again sorry about your trials and tribulations 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 4
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@RebuilderCredit wrote:

Wow its rare to hear bad things about Chase biz sorry to hear of your experience but hope things get better 

Even with the PC to Ink cash they couldn't have taken your points because UR points are good be it CSP/Ink cash/ plus/Freedom

All that happened was they switched from a points value to a cash value and are now non transferable to FF programs unless you have CSP

Example with a Ink cash/Freedom I can move those points to CSP/Ink Plus and then transfer to FF

If I have neither of those 2 cards the points turn into cashback (statement credit/merchandise) 

What I MIGHT do in future, is PC Cash to Plus.  If and when I need to transfer.  Hopefully, can keep current apr, which is better.

Signature needs updating
Message 3 of 4
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@RebuilderCredit wrote:

What I MIGHT do in future, is PC Cash to Plus.  If and when I need to transfer.  Hopefully, can keep current apr, which is better.

The Chase Ink Plus offers a few key benefits, but other than that, the Chase Ink Cash might be fine for your needs.

Spend <$25,000 in bonus categories

Not need the "Primary" rental insurance. (e.g. you have another card that offers it)

Not concerned about the UR partner points transfers.

I'm an AU on a CSP for personal rentals and the UR transferrability, and then have the Capital One Spark for the business-use primary rental coverage at no annual fee (via the in-branch offer). Since I PIF, the APR doesn't matter and the Ink Cash will work just fine for me.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.