cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG!!! I got approved for the Chase Ink Business Cash!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: OMG!!! I got approved for the Chase Ink Business Cash!

@Loquat wrote:

Say what?!?!?!?   Chase...83 late payments and an approval.  First, HUGE congrats on the approval.  Second, this is certainly not the Chase I've come to know.  Wow...amazed!  Congrats again!

Lol ikr! I shared to give others hope. I kept reading that this card requires "excellent" credit and many sites say to have at least 740. I don't why but I decided to just go for it. As for the student loans, I thought they were deferred and didn't realize it until it was way too late (didn't pay much attention to my credit during this time). 

Message 11 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATS!

Wow, this is amazing. Definitely not the Chase that I have read about. Is Chase business that different?

btw, What is your EX FICO score? 

@Anonymous wrote:

@Loquat wrote:

Say what?!?!?!?   Chase...83 late payments and an approval.  First, HUGE congrats on the approval.  Second, this is certainly not the Chase I've come to know.  Wow...amazed!  Congrats again!

Lol ikr! I shared to give others hope. I kept reading that this card requires "excellent" credit and many sites say to have at least 740. I don't why but I decided to just go for it. As for the student loans, I thought they were deferred and didn't realize it until it was way too late (didn't pay much attention to my credit during this time). 

Message 12 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much! My EX FICO 08 is 711 (they only pulled TU for me though). I can't attest to Chase Business being that different. The only relationship I've had with Chase was a student loan many years ago which was included in the BK.

@Anonymous wrote:

CONGRATS!

Wow, this is amazing. Definitely not the Chase that I have read about. Is Chase business that different?

btw, What is your EX FICO score? 

@Anonymous wrote:

@Loquat wrote:

Message 13 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!! If you don't mind what type of business are you opening , I will be on that track this year.
Message 14 of 34
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!

|  
Message 15 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! I’m a social media consultant. When I was applying in branch, they asked for my website but that was the only thing/proof they asked of me. She called the line to see if website verification was required and I believe they said no but I provided it anyway.
Message 16 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!
Message 17 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! Do you know if they pulled personal reports?

Edit: Ah it's in OP, they pulled TU

Message 18 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha thanks!
Message 19 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome, congratulations

Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.