cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offer to apply for Chase Ink Business Unlimited

Koresh
Contributor

Re: Offer to apply for Chase Ink Business Unlimited

They do exclude themselves but only the business cards 

Message 11 of 46
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Offer to apply for Chase Ink Business Unlimited


@FinStar wrote:

@Junejer wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

BTW, if you're going to apply for a Chase business card, IMHO you should do it before rather than after the personal card, since then it won't be counted among "recent" accounts in 5/24.


Thanks for the thorough explanation. It’s very helpful. I thought Chase excluded themselves from the 5/24 rule. I’m currently at 3/24 with Discover, Chase FU and FNBO Evergreen.

Until the new accounts report (which can take ~30 days or so), you're still under the 5/24 count.  So, if you strategize/time things just right, you can potentially still go for the CIU card.


As soon as that last baddie falls off of TU, I'm apping for CIU and CSP. With good limits on the both of those, I will go back to the garden for a while.

ETA: I will ask for a CLI on my SWPC at that same time. I haven't had an increase in 2.5 years. SL was $26.7K and got auto CLI to current limit about six months after I opened it.






Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 809
Goal Score: 825


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 46
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Offer to apply for Chase Ink Business Unlimited

Well, I decided to app for the Ink Unlimited last week after that last baddie fell off, even though I didn't know what my TU score did. I wanted to get the card before the New Year, as I have business bills due at the beginning of the month. I'm really tired of paying business debts with my personal card(s). I got the "we need more time to decide if we want to give you a card" popup, followed by a similar email stating they will send me a letter in the mail in about 30 days.

 

Called the Hurry up and decide line today and CSR told me that she didn't have any information for me (what I needed to provide or anything).

 

So, my question is what are they doing in the 30 days? Are they underwriting? Are they too busy to look at it, so it's placed in a queue until they can look at it? I'm guessing that I'll get approved based on the DP below.

 

Data Points:

Pulled EX (803) and TU (somewhere north of 743)

Monthly spend $3K - $4K business spend

3/24

In this line of business for three years

Business income: $75K

Overall income: $425K






Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 809
Goal Score: 825


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 46
SouthJamaica
Super Contributor

Re: Offer to apply for Chase Ink Business Unlimited


@Junejer wrote:

Well, I decided to app for the Ink Unlimited last week after that last baddie fell off, even though I didn't know what my TU score did. I wanted to get the card before the New Year, as I have business bills due at the beginning of the month. I'm really tired of paying business debts with my personal card(s). I got the "we need more time to decide if we want to give you a card" popup, followed by a similar email stating they will send me a letter in the mail in about 30 days.

 

Called the Hurry up and decide line today and CSR told me that she didn't have any information for me (what I needed to provide or anything).

 

So, my question is what are they doing in the 30 days? Are they underwriting? Are they too busy to look at it, so it's placed in a queue until they can look at it? I'm guessing that I'll get approved based on the DP below.

 

Data Points:

Pulled EX (803) and TU (somewhere north of 743)

Monthly spend $3K - $4K business spend

3/24

In this line of business for three years

Business income: $75K

Overall income: $425K


I don't think they'll really take 30 days.


Total revolving limits 693500 (600500 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 716 TU 729 EX 697

Message 14 of 46
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Offer to apply for Chase Ink Business Unlimited


@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Junejer wrote:

Well, I decided to app for the Ink Unlimited last week after that last baddie fell off, even though I didn't know what my TU score did. I wanted to get the card before the New Year, as I have business bills due at the beginning of the month. I'm really tired of paying business debts with my personal card(s). I got the "we need more time to decide if we want to give you a card" popup, followed by a similar email stating they will send me a letter in the mail in about 30 days.

 

Called the Hurry up and decide line today and CSR told me that she didn't have any information for me (what I needed to provide or anything).

 

So, my question is what are they doing in the 30 days? Are they underwriting? Are they too busy to look at it, so it's placed in a queue until they can look at it? I'm guessing that I'll get approved based on the DP below.

 

Data Points:

Pulled EX (803) and TU (somewhere north of 743)

Monthly spend $3K - $4K business spend

3/24

In this line of business for three years

Business income: $75K

Overall income: $425K


I don't think they'll really take 30 days.


Seems like the call yesterday shook their tree. Got approved with a $5K limit. I'm good with that.






Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 809
Goal Score: 825


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 46
805orbust
Established Contributor

Re: Offer to apply for Chase Ink Business Unlimited

Niiiiice.  I'm a big Chase fanboy this week.  As a matter of fact the email offer I got was for the Ink Unlimited.  It wasn't until I logged into my Chase account (on the advice of our MyFico brethren) that I saw the offer for the Ink with the annual fee, which I ultimately went for.  They must be heavily promoting these things right now.  Never seen so much buzz on here about Chase Ink offers.



Message 16 of 46
LP007
Regular Contributor

Re: Offer to apply for Chase Ink Business Unlimited


@Koresh wrote:


Yes, fnbo has been an excellent choice wiht the extensive limit and zero percent interest for 18 months 


I have FNBO on my list. Did they ask for docs/statements on the business side?






Message 17 of 46
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Offer to apply for Chase Ink Business Unlimited

Chase didn’t ask me for any documentation.

@LP007 wrote:

@Koresh wrote:


Yes, fnbo has been an excellent choice wiht the extensive limit and zero percent interest for 18 months 


I have FNBO on my list. Did they ask for docs/statements on the business side?







Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 809
Goal Score: 825


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 18 of 46
SouthJamaica
Super Contributor

Re: Offer to apply for Chase Ink Business Unlimited


@Junejer wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Junejer wrote:

Well, I decided to app for the Ink Unlimited last week after that last baddie fell off, even though I didn't know what my TU score did. I wanted to get the card before the New Year, as I have business bills due at the beginning of the month. I'm really tired of paying business debts with my personal card(s). I got the "we need more time to decide if we want to give you a card" popup, followed by a similar email stating they will send me a letter in the mail in about 30 days.

 

Called the Hurry up and decide line today and CSR told me that she didn't have any information for me (what I needed to provide or anything).

 

So, my question is what are they doing in the 30 days? Are they underwriting? Are they too busy to look at it, so it's placed in a queue until they can look at it? I'm guessing that I'll get approved based on the DP below.

 

Data Points:

Pulled EX (803) and TU (somewhere north of 743)

Monthly spend $3K - $4K business spend

3/24

In this line of business for three years

Business income: $75K

Overall income: $425K


I don't think they'll really take 30 days.


Seems like the call yesterday shook their tree. Got approved with a $5K limit. I'm good with that.


Congratulations Smiley Happy  Now I'm envious of you, too Smiley Happy  That Chase Ink card is my elusive holy grail Smiley Happy


Total revolving limits 693500 (600500 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 716 TU 729 EX 697

Message 19 of 46
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Offer to apply for Chase Ink Business Unlimited

Thanks! 🤣 I’m trying to go into the garden for a bit, but the Amex business card offers are very tempting. Might have to pull the trigger on one or two of them. 🤔





Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 809
Goal Score: 825


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 20 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.