Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offer to apply for Chase Ink Business Unlimited

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Offer to apply for Chase Ink Business Unlimited

@Junejer congrats on both the house cleaning and the chase Ink pickup!  Good luck if you decide to hit up Amex Biz as wellSmiley Wink

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 21 of 46
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Junejer wrote:
Thanks! 🤣 I’m trying to go into the garden for a bit, but the Amex business card offers are very tempting. Might have to pull the trigger on one or two of them. 🤔

Well the Amex Business cards have some serious advantages.  The ability to avoid a hard pull when applying (assuming you have another Amex card), the ability to get soft pull CLI's, the ability to get CLI's period, and 2% cash back as opposed to 1.5% cash back.

But remember, you have a $7500 spend ahead of you with Chase to earn your $750 SUB. 

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 22 of 46
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@GApeachy wrote:

@Junejer congrats on both the house cleaning and the chase Ink pickup!  Good luck if you decide to hit up Amex Biz as wellSmiley Wink

Thanks @GApeachy. Strongly considering it, especially because it won't count against my 5/24 plan that I have with Chase.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 23 of 46
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Junejer wrote:
Thanks! 🤣 I’m trying to go into the garden for a bit, but the Amex business card offers are very tempting. Might have to pull the trigger on one or two of them. 🤔

Well the Amex Business cards have a some serious advantages.  The ability to avoid a hard pull when applying (assuming you have another Amex card), the ability to get soft pull CLI's, the ability to get CLI's period, and 2% cash back as opposed to 1.5% cash back.

But remember, you have a $7500 spend ahead of you with Chase to earn your $750 SUB. 

Yes, all of this is very appealing. Been pre approved for Biz Plat and Gold, along with a number of personal cards--Plat, Gold and CM. Gonna hold off on the personal cards for now. The one Biz card that I haven't been pre approved for it the BBC. That one has a nice SUB that I would like.

I can knock that out in a couple of months. I have a regular biz spend of about $3K per month. It spikes quarterly when I prepay for a social event and get reimbursed inside of a couple of weeks. The BBC SUB spend is only $5K over six months.   Screenshot (196).png

Only thing is I don't think the "special offer for you" is an indication that I have a greater than average chance of being approved.

Message 24 of 46
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Junejer wrote:

I can knock that out in a couple of months. I have a regular biz spend of about $3K per month. It spikes quarterly when I prepay for a social event and get reimbursed inside of a couple of weeks. The BBC SUB spend is only $5K over six months.   Screenshot (196).png

Lol, I messed up and "thought"Smiley Frustrated  I'd get the entire $500 sub with the first $5k spend...not $15k (an additional $10k/first year).  So I had quit spending on that card when I spent over $5k and put more spend on another Amex Biz card.  I also was concentrating on other biz cards with USB (x's 2)....so now I'm having to focus on my BBC again.

Message 25 of 46
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@GApeachy wrote:

@Junejer wrote:

Lol, I messed up and "thought"Smiley Frustrated  I'd get the entire $500 sub with the first $5k spend...not $15k (an additional $10k/first year).  So I had quit spending on that card when I spent over $5k and put more spend on another Amex Biz card.  I also was concentrating on other biz cards with USB (x's 2)....so now I'm having to focus on my BBC again.

My plan would be to knock out the Chase SUB by March, then focus the rest of the year on BBC SUB. Should be easily doable for me without stretching.

Message 26 of 46
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Junejer wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@Junejer wrote:

My plan would be to knock out the Chase SUB by March, then focus the rest of the year on BBC SUB. Should be easily doable for me without stretching.

Fantastic!

I should meet mine in a couple of more months but I almost messed up and would have let that last $250 sub slip away.  I did a chat with Amex a couple of weeks ago inquiring when I'd receive the sub and that's when/how I found out I didn't meet the full sub yet (only the $250)....so glad I got on chat to find out, shew!

Message 27 of 46
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@GApeachy wrote:

@Junejer wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@Junejer wrote:

Fantastic!

I should meet mine in a couple of more months but I almost messed up and would have let that last $250 sub slip away.  I did a chat with Amex a couple of weeks ago inquiring when I'd receive the sub and that's when/how I found out I didn't meet the full sub yet (only the $250)....so glad I got on chat to find out, shew!

How much time do you have to complete the $10K?

Message 28 of 46
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Junejer I have until September 2022.  I have several biz cards with them and use all of them .....so I may have messed up "assuming" I met that spend.  But it's more than doable, now that I know.

Message 29 of 46
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@GApeachyyou have plenty of time. It's a very nice SUB.

Message 30 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.