Offer to apply for Chase Ink Business Unlimited

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Offer to apply for Chase Ink Business Unlimited

@Junejer wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Junejer wrote:
Thanks! 🤣 I’m trying to go into the garden for a bit, but the Amex business card offers are very tempting. Might have to pull the trigger on one or two of them. 🤔

Well the Amex Business cards have a some serious advantages.  The ability to avoid a hard pull when applying (assuming you have another Amex card), the ability to get soft pull CLI's, the ability to get CLI's period, and 2% cash back as opposed to 1.5% cash back.

But remember, you have a $7500 spend ahead of you with Chase to earn your $750 SUB. 

Yes, all of this is very appealing. Been pre approved for Biz Plat and Gold, along with a number of personal cards--Plat, Gold and CM. Gonna hold off on the personal cards for now. The one Biz card that I haven't been pre approved for it the BBC. That one has a nice SUB that I would like.

I can knock that out in a couple of months. I have a regular biz spend of about $3K per month. It spikes quarterly when I prepay for a social event and get reimbursed inside of a couple of weeks. The BBC SUB spend is only $5K over six months.   Screenshot (196).png

Only thing is I don't think the "special offer for you" is an indication that I have a greater than average chance of being approved.

I'm sure you have a greater than average chance of being approved Smiley Happy

It's been my favorite business card, its only drawback for me being the few situations where Amex is not accepted.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 31 of 46
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Junejer wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Junejer wrote:
Thanks! 🤣 I’m trying to go into the garden for a bit, but the Amex business card offers are very tempting. Might have to pull the trigger on one or two of them. 🤔

Well the Amex Business cards have a some serious advantages.  The ability to avoid a hard pull when applying (assuming you have another Amex card), the ability to get soft pull CLI's, the ability to get CLI's period, and 2% cash back as opposed to 1.5% cash back.

But remember, you have a $7500 spend ahead of you with Chase to earn your $750 SUB. 

Yes, all of this is very appealing. Been pre approved for Biz Plat and Gold, along with a number of personal cards--Plat, Gold and CM. Gonna hold off on the personal cards for now. The one Biz card that I haven't been pre approved for it the BBC. That one has a nice SUB that I would like.

I can knock that out in a couple of months. I have a regular biz spend of about $3K per month. It spikes quarterly when I prepay for a social event and get reimbursed inside of a couple of weeks. The BBC SUB spend is only $5K over six months.   Screenshot (196).png

Only thing is I don't think the "special offer for you" is an indication that I have a greater than average chance of being approved.

I'm sure you have a greater than average chance of being approved Smiley Happy

It's been my favorite business card, its only drawback for me being the few situations where Amex is not accepted.

We'll find out soon. I made an inpulse app last night. They asked for some verification documents, so I sent them my last business statement. It's awaiting UW now...

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 32 of 46
GApeachy
Super Contributor

🍿...... good luck 🤞

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 33 of 46
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@GApeachy wrote:

🍿...... good luck 🤞

Thanks @GApeachy!

Message 34 of 46
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Heard some tapping at my office window today. Opened it and found the carrier pigeon there with my Ink Card. Yay!

Message 35 of 46
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Naw...that's a lucky duck in disguise. a3d2883c5a6789aae4a53e9151becbc7.jpg

Message 36 of 46
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@GApeachy wrote:

Naw...that's a lucky duck in disguise. a3d2883c5a6789aae4a53e9151becbc7.jpg

Took forever to arrive.

Message 37 of 46
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Well, they're not known for speed 😁

But blow the doors off and show them what braaap! means. 👍

Message 38 of 46
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@GApeachy wrote:

Well, they're not known for speed 😁

But blow the doors off and show them what braaap! means. 👍

I had my CFU inside of about five days or so from approval.

Oh yeah! I will.

Message 39 of 46
Thermionic_E
Regular Contributor

@LP007 wrote:

@Thermionic_E wrote:

Yes, fnbo has been an excellent choice wiht the extensive limit and zero percent interest for 18 months 

I have FNBO on my list. Did they ask for docs/statements on the business side?

No, but all of my information is available via d&b and fico business and both scores are in the 80-90 out of 100. I hadn't had any apps for personal in about a year either. I got the 18k I was prequalified for and the decision was instant and painless. 

Message 40 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.