Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offer to apply for Chase Ink Business Unlimited

tag
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Re: Offer to apply for Chase Ink Business Unlimited

I found they really did take their time getting that card out to me as well...  @Junejer did you ever get the AMEX?  I require another excuse to celebrate something this week!  😆

Message 41 of 46
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@805orbust wrote:

I found they really did take their time getting that card out to me as well...  @Junejer did you ever get the AMEX?  I require another excuse to celebrate something this week!  😆

Yes, I did. It came in the mail Tuesday. I have a $10K SL. I have broken both cards in already. Celebrate away @805orbust!

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 42 of 46
805orbust
Valued Contributor

@Junejer you'll be happy to know the celebration hath commenced.  BTW, nice card design on your Discover. I've got the same one. The name wore off in about 2 weeks. I get a chuckle watching merchants trying to figure out what it is when I hand it over. 😉

Message 43 of 46
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@805orbust wrote:

@Junejer you'll be happy to know the celebration hath commenced.  BTW, nice card design on your Discover. I've got the same one. The name wore off in about 2 weeks. I get a chuckle watching merchants trying to figure out what it is when I hand it over. 😉

Good deal my friend. Celebrate! I just got my new card yesterday. I’ll have to keep that in mind when I ever need to hand the card over. Just thinking about the last time I’ve had to do that, @805orbust. I honestly don’t recall when the last time I handed my card to a merchant. Everything seems to be contactless or chip.

Message 44 of 46
805orbust
Valued Contributor

You are absolutely right. I guess in the last 2 years I've been thru more than the normal # of drive thru's 😂

Message 45 of 46
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Ah, there you go. Not a fast food type of guy. I feel like I need to go through the drive through at Chick Fil-A just for the experience of seeing the rep’s face.

Message 46 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.