cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office Depot NO PG Approved

Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Office Depot NO PG Approved

Applied and was given a number to call but it was the weekend... unfortunately I missed them calling me and deleted the voicemail when I saw who it was and just called back, forgetting that they leave a code in the voicemail... so I had to wait for the letter to come in the mail instead!

I had to read a number printed on the bottom right of the letter and then:

 

APPROVED $750

 

that's ghetto based on my Staples which is like $9100 I think but it's fine... it will grow, she practically told me I could ask for increase now but I'' buy a little something first.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
pizzadude
Moderator

Re: Office Depot NO PG Approved

Congrats !  Do you know if they pulled your personal CR for the approval ?

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Office Depot NO PG Approved


@pizzadude wrote:

Congrats !  Do you know if they pulled your personal CR for the approval ?


No PG means no personal credit

Message 3 of 14
pizzadude
Moderator

Re: Office Depot NO PG Approved


@Creditaddict wrote:

@pizzadude wrote:

Congrats !  Do you know if they pulled your personal CR for the approval ?


No PG means no personal credit


Correct, but in some cases they'll still pull a personal CR I believe

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 4 of 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Office Depot NO PG Approved


@pizzadude wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@pizzadude wrote:

Congrats !  Do you know if they pulled your personal CR for the approval ?


No PG means no personal credit


Correct, but in some cases they'll still pull a personal CR I believe


That would literally mean you have a person guaranteed if they pull your credit.

 

I think you are confusing that you have to provide your social and date of birth to at least one owner for tracking by the government but that is just verification on file not credit pulled

Message 5 of 14
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Office Depot NO PG Approved

Congrats on your Office Depot Approval!

Message 6 of 14
TorStar2010
Established Member

Re: Office Depot NO PG Approved

Office Depot has a Net 20 account that's not backed by Citi. It's worth checking it out. Unfortunately, they have paused Bureau reporting for the moment due to the pandemic. 

Message 7 of 14
tyagab
New Visitor

Re: Office Depot NO PG Approved

Hum, I am interested in what card you applied for as well because I went in and started completing the biz card app and it does ask for a PG.  following inserting the business info it asks for personal info including ssn

 

 

 


@Creditaddict wrote:

Applied and was given a number to call but it was the weekend... unfortunately I missed them calling me and deleted the voicemail when I saw who it was and just called back, forgetting that they leave a code in the voicemail... so I had to wait for the letter to come in the mail instead!

I had to read a number printed on the bottom right of the letter and then:

 

APPROVED $750

 

that's ghetto based on my Staples which is like $9100 I think but it's fine... it will grow, she practically told me I could ask for increase now but I'' buy a little something first.


 

Message 8 of 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Office Depot NO PG Approved

650EA3FB-FA2E-43A6-9E2A-53E00A420951.png

It's right here you would just select that you want business liability only

Message 9 of 14
wasCB14
Super Contributor

Re: Office Depot NO PG Approved

Does it strike anyone else as odd that they ask for $5M minimum in sales for no PG, yet would be bothered to issue a $750 CL?

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+WWFCR, Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: EDP, BCP
Closing soon: Discover

Mostly earning MRs and cash back as I use up hotel and airline points spread across several programs.
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.