Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PNC Biz line of credit approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PNC Biz line of credit approved

@bourgogne wrote:

lol here I am thread stealing but you have to be kidding, pnc vs any cu?  I am with nfcu and penfed and they are toy banks vs pnc on every level, product offerings, cust service, you name it.  pnc is a 400b operation, they are over 4x the size of nfcu. 

& pnc is a "toy bank" when compared to chase or boa or hsbc et al ... 110 billion in assets isn't sufficient to meet for your lending needs? 

Message 21 of 39
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@bourgogne wrote:

lol here I am thread stealing but you have to be kidding, pnc vs any cu?  I am with nfcu and penfed and they are toy banks vs pnc on every level, product offerings, cust service, you name it.  pnc is a 400b operation, they are over 4x the size of nfcu. 

& pnc is a "toy bank" when compared to chase or boa or hsbc et al ... 110 billion in assets isn't sufficient to meet for your lending needs? 

my lending needs are moot, I have a long history of banking experience.  pnc has the best service of any institution I have ever come in contact with.  they have their act totally together.  nfcu and penfed are in a completely different league based their offerings and customer service imo.  pnc is a brilliant lender, their out of geo loc proves the point.  nobody has a better loc assuming one is in a area that can get it.

Message 22 of 39
WayneSki
Regular Contributor

@bizcredit11 wrote:

Looks like @WayneSki

got a 20k LOC from PNC some 6 months or more and has developed a good banking relationship too.

How is that LOC working out for you? Would you still rate it over your credit union?

Thanks for any DP's,

bizcredit11

At the time I got the credit line,my scores were between 780-800.

I think I had about 7k in my business acoount.

PNC business credit card for a year.

Part time business doing 40k a year.

No docs and soft pull on credit. Customer service is excellent and the ease of getting products was much easier with PNC,than my credit union.

Message 23 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bourgogne wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@bourgogne wrote:

my lending needs are moot -- so is the size of the lender, right?

I have a long history of banking experience.  many on this forum do -- does this make your opinion better?

pnc has the best service of any institution I have ever come in contact with. glad to hear you're pleased also a subjectibe opinion

they have their act totally together. your lengthy LOC approval thread suggested otherwise. or maybe just you got it mixed up?

nfcu and penfed are in a completely different league based their offerings and customer service imo. NFCU has 24-hour live CSR with no lengthy queue wait times or auto-hassles

pnc is a brilliant lender, their out of geo loc proves the point. I'm not sure how that proves anything

nobody has a better loc assuming one is in a area that can get it. maybe. haven't researched it enough to offer an informed opinion

Yeah, no offense, but I mostly disagree. 

Message 24 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@WayneSki wrote:

@bizcredit11 wrote:

Looks like @WayneSki

got a 20k LOC from PNC some 6 months or more and has developed a good banking relationship too.

How is that LOC working out for you? Would you still rate it over your credit union?

Thanks for any DP's,

bizcredit11

At the time I got the credit line,my scores were between 780-800.

I think I had about 7k in my business acoount.

PNC business credit card for a year.

Part time business doing 40k a year.

No docs and soft pull on credit. Customer service is excellent and the ease of getting products was much easier with PNC,than my credit union.

Good stuff, Wayne. Thanks.

What sort of terms did you get (Limit, APR, etc)?

Message 25 of 39
WayneSki
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It's a 20k revolving business line of credit and the current interest rate is 3.99%. 

Message 26 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@WayneSki wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It's a 20k revolving business line of credit and the current interest rate is 3.99%. 

Wow - that is stellar! Thanks.

Message 27 of 39
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@bourgogne wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@bourgogne wrote:

my lending needs are moot -- so is the size of the lender, right?

I have a long history of banking experience.  many on this forum do -- does this make your opinion better?

pnc has the best service of any institution I have ever come in contact with. glad to hear you're pleased also a subjectibe opinion

they have their act totally together. your lengthy LOC approval thread suggested otherwise. or maybe just you got it mixed up?

nfcu and penfed are in a completely different league based their offerings and customer service imo. NFCU has 24-hour live CSR with no lengthy queue wait times or auto-hassles

pnc is a brilliant lender, their out of geo loc proves the point. I'm not sure how that proves anything

nobody has a better loc assuming one is in a area that can get it. maybe. haven't researched it enough to offer an informed opinion

Yeah, no offense, but I mostly disagree. 

companies that have more $ can hire and market better.  sometimes.  I seldom use support from anyone but pnc has a chat at the top of the portal for consumer and business as well as a 2rd tier of experts.  I have found them beyond helpful but I only have chase and first republic to compare.  have cars and cards through nfcu and penfed, that is the total of my experience with them but they seem junior in my dealings with them.  to each his own.  like the product so much I just applied for another company.  In all my loan apps which #s over 40 they have been the most pleasant to deal with sans a few chase home related loans

Message 28 of 39
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

@WayneSki

Thanks! DP's are very helpful. 

I'm looking forward to getting a PNC credit card down the road.

Did you have much business credit at the time? Or was your personal credit more of your strength?

bizcredit11

Message 29 of 39
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

@bizcredit11 wrote:

@WayneSki

Thanks! DP's are very helpful. 

I'm looking forward to getting a PNC credit card down the road.

Did you have much business credit at the time? Or was your personal credit more of your strength?

bizcredit11

PNC is geo fenced for all other lending products besides their biz LOC.

Unless you receive a mail offer ( or the like) for a biz CC and are outside the 19 states they operate in you can not apply for one.

Although you can open a business banking account and live outside those 19 states.

You must get to a branch in the 19 person ,a open a thenbiz account, and then can apply at any branch or call in and apply over the phone.

Even with a biz banking account , of you are out of the 19 states, you still cannot apply online.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 30 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.