Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PNC Business Credit Card

tag
Florida1990
Frequent Contributor

PNC Business Credit Card

My credit score is about 620-650 do you think that I could get approved for a business credit card? I have some major credit cards. non paid late.

Pre-CH7 Scores- TU 584 EX 540 EQ 581
Post-CH7 Scores- TU 656 EX 630 EQ 670

Navy Fed Cash Rewards-$4,500, Credit One MC $500, Credit One VS $700 Ollo Platinum MC $900, Avant MC $1,000 Primor Secured Vs. $200, Wayfair $750, Eddie, Jcrew, Boscov $250-$300.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PNC Business Credit Card

@Florida1990 wrote:

My credit score is about 620-650 do you think that I could get approved for a business credit card? I have some major credit cards. non paid late.

Your best bet is to ask in the business credit section

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Business-Credit/bd-p/businesscredit

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Florida1990 wrote:

Irish80, Wow.. your score keeps going up and up.  Impressive... OP, sorry as isn't related to thread.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Florida1990 wrote:

Irish80, Wow.. your score keeps going up and up.  Impressive... OP, sorry as isn't related to thread.

Thanks.  I'm happy and hope it stays that way 😀

Message 4 of 7
thrillege
Valued Member

You have no chance getting anything Personal or Business with PNC with a Score that low

Message 5 of 7
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

PNC is really conservative with both peraonal and business credit. If you're PG for business credit card your Fico needs to be closer to 750.

Do you have any business accts now? If not you might want to look into Quill or UPS, they're easy enough and will help build some history.
Message 6 of 7
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@Florida1990 wrote:

The scores are low for most issuers, except at lower limits.

If you want to increase your chances, PNC, like other banks, will solicit their own banking customers. So, if you can find a low-cost, or preferrably free for minimum cash reserve, business checking account, that might be worth opening.

Many issuers require a PG, and scores below 700-750 are not very likely to get approved.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.