cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Panera Bread Corporate Catering Account (CCA)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Panera Bread Corporate Catering Account (CCA)

There is not alot of information about this on the web but I was wondering if anyone has any experience in obtaining one of these and what the requirements are.

Panera has a great catering service as it's very convenient as they do delivery and we cater with them every so often for our business meetings. Most people would think to just use a biz credit card to pay for the order but I personally would rather have the tradeline if they report. It also helps with our accounting as I'm sure they would send us invoices.

Any thoughts?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Re: Panera Bread Corporate Catering Account (CCA)

@Anonymous wrote:
There is not alot of information about this on the web but I was wondering if anyone has any experience in obtaining one of these and what the requirements are.

Panera has a great catering service as it's very convenient as they do delivery and we cater with them every so often for our business meetings. Most people would think to just use a biz credit card to pay for the order but I personally would rather have the tradeline if they report. It also helps with our accounting as I'm sure they would send us invoices.

Any thoughts?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://wifi.covelli.com/panera/company-information/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/On-Account-Procedures.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjT2ZjBj_LjAhWk1lkKHdSoDUUQFjAOegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw0VSqcDo93vn373Kp2GP9rV&cshid=1565228039304

Looks like you have to spend $2500 annually and they pull Experian.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm thats not to bad for the $2500 a year. I will reach out to them about the cca and update this post with my experience.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update:

I reached out to my local cafe and inquired about their corp catering. The lady said she would have her sales manager reach out to me.

2 days later I get a call from her sales manager and she sent over the application which was very easy to fill out.

I asked about the $2500 a year spend requirement and the rep said they dont really enforce that requirement. She told me local churches in the area are corp catering customers and they place maybe 1 or 2 orders a year and still have it. She assured me to not worry about it.

I submitted the app and about 2 weeks later I was approved and got all the info to start placing orders.

They pull Experian

My business is 2 years old and I have 3 reporting tradelines. I also get some good coupons for being a corp customer.

Definitely look into this
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.