Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Business Cashback MC Now Gets 3% on PayPal Purchases

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

PayPal Business Cashback MC Now Gets 3% on PayPal Purchases

I just received an email indicating that the PayPal Business Cashback Mastercard has been upgraded to add the feature which personal PayPal cards have -- 3% cash back on PayPal purchases.  Nice. I was wondering why the business card didn't have that feature; I guess they were wondering too Smiley Happy

Your reward benefits are now upgraded.
Take advantage of your new benefits using your current PayPal Business Cashback Mastercard.

Now you'll automatically earn unlimited 3% on PayPal purchases on top of unlimited 2% cash back on all other purchases.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

4 REPLIES 4
TMDSCT
Regular Contributor

Re: PayPal Business Cashback MC Now Gets 3% on PayPal Purchases

Great news, thanks for sharing!  I have looked at that card a few time, and receive the email invites to apply, but I just can't find a reason for it over other cards.

Message 2 of 5
Drifter73
Frequent Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

I just received an email indicating that the PayPal Business Cashback Mastercard has been upgraded to add the feature which personal PayPal cards have -- 3% cash back on PayPal purchases.  Nice. I was wondering why the business card didn't have that feature; I guess they were wondering too Smiley Happy

Your reward benefits are now upgraded.
Take advantage of your new benefits using your current PayPal Business Cashback Mastercard.

Now you'll automatically earn unlimited 3% on PayPal purchases on top of unlimited 2% cash back on all other purchases.

Thanks for the update.

I've been contemplating adding this to my biz card deck a while since I use PayPal and leverage their working capital backed by Webank, but the 2% wasn't that motivating.

They've been sending me the 2% email offers for months.

3% cb, however, for all online purchases (e.g. hosting + domain renewals and other biz related subscriptions online) is a bit more enticing.

I may App for that in a month or two.

Message 3 of 5
imaximous
Valued Contributor

@SouthJamaica Glad I came across your post. I'd been getting popups when logging into my PayPal account but always passed because the earnings were higher with the personal PPMC card, which I already have.

Just applied and got approved. I'll post that shortly Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@imaximous wrote:

@SouthJamaica Glad I came across your post. I'd been getting popups when logging into my PayPal account but always passed because the earnings were higher with the personal PPMC card, which I already have.

Just applied and got approved. I'll post that shortly Smiley Happy

Congratulations on the approval.

I would advise you not to use personal cards for business expenses. It causes bookkeeping, accounting, tax, and legal issues.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.