Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal loan builder approved $100k

tag
jologan79
Frequent Contributor

PayPal loan builder approved $100k

Good morning all,

So I submitted an application and was approved for a $100,000 loan with PayPal loanbuilder.

This comes with a high interest because I will have to pay back an additional $14,000 over one year with weekly payments. I really wanted a line of credit at this level but Kabbage and Blue Vine are sticking me with low limits of $16k and $35k.

Have any of you all had any luck with traditional Banks like CApital One with line of credit at this level.

NFCU Cashrewards $20,500 ~ NFCU LOC $15,000 ~ Chase Southwest $9,800 ~ Discover IT $500 ~ Hilton Honor Amex $1,000 ~ MILITARY STAR $6,900 ~ USAA Classic $500 ~ Macy's Store Card $3,200 ~ Mercury Visa $3,450 ~ Amazon Prime $2,200
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PayPal loan builder approved $100k

Was it hard pull and what bureau? Did they ask for any documentation?
Message 2 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jo,

We are looking into a builder loan also. We were thinking about Paypal but we would like feedback on banks and lines of credit that works also for $75-&100k with a lower interest rate. Keep us posted! thanks! 

Message 3 of 24
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Try PNC. It is a soft pull on your personal credit at first. https://www.pnc.com/en/small-business/borrowing/business-lending.html?WT.mc_id=SBL_Offline_0001
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 4 of 24
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@jologan79 wrote:

Good morning all,

So I submitted an application and was approved for a $100,000 loan with PayPal loanbuilder.

This comes with a high interest because I will have to pay back an additional $14,000 over one year with weekly payments. I really wanted a line of credit at this level but Kabbage and Blue Vine are sticking me with low limits of $16k and $35k.

Have any of you all had any luck with traditional Banks like CApital One with line of credit at this level.

Short answer... No. Paypal has given the highest and quickest access to money the easiest.

OnDeck has come close but with fees even higher than the PayPal.

Some have posted about possibly waiting a week or so from approval with paypal and they contact you with lower rate, might be worth trying.

Message 5 of 24
jologan79
Frequent Contributor

@jaxstraw wrote:
Try PNC. It is a soft pull on your personal credit at first. https://www.pnc.com/en/small-business/borrowing/business-lending.html?WT.mc_id=SBL_Offline_0001

I just hit the love button on this.

I'll let you know the outcome.

NFCU Cashrewards $20,500 ~ NFCU LOC $15,000 ~ Chase Southwest $9,800 ~ Discover IT $500 ~ Hilton Honor Amex $1,000 ~ MILITARY STAR $6,900 ~ USAA Classic $500 ~ Macy's Store Card $3,200 ~ Mercury Visa $3,450 ~ Amazon Prime $2,200
Message 6 of 24
WayneSki
Regular Contributor

PNRe: PayPal loan builder approved $100k

PNC worked for me...no doc and no hard pull. I have a relationship with PNC as well. Business and personal accounts,plus a business credit card.

Message 7 of 24
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 8 of 24
jologan79
Frequent Contributor

@jaxstraw wrote:

Well PNC denied me so dang fast it was unreal...

Has anyone recon'd them?

Message 9 of 24
Rgudino1717
Contributor

Read somewhere that PNC doesn't do recons. They recently denied me (instantly), got a letter in the mail that listed a couple of reasons, but it didn't make sense to me. One reason was that I didn't have mortage account history, but I do sooo... 

Was approved mid 2018 with loan builder for 30k. Denied late 2018 for a BoA loan. Thinking about applying with BoA again, but not sure if I want to risk getting a HP and getting denied. 

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.