cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help!! Can you get business credit with a 700 credit score and collections?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please help!! Can you get business credit with a 700 credit score and collections?

I want to start a new business, but need business credit. I have about 5 collections but 3 will be coming off later this year which will leave me with 2. I want to know if anybody have a credit score of 700 with 2 collections and do I have a chance of getting approved for business credit with collections and some late payments if my credit score is 700?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Please help!! Can you get business credit with a 700 credit score and collections?

I think you will need to offer a bit more information here, such as:

Length of credit history and AAoA

Personal cards (what banks do you already have accounts with?)

Debt-to-credit ratio

Applying as Sole Proprietor with personal guarantee or with an EIN using the business's established credit

Credit scores are not always the only thing that will get you approved. The lates and collections will also be taken into account depending on the age, severity and status of those collections (still outstanding, paid, settled etc). 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Please help!! Can you get business credit with a 700 credit score and collections?

I just basically want to know if you can get business credit with two collections. My collections will be 4 years old. I will be using an LLC. Also I will have to personal guarantee because it is hard to find banks to give you credit just based on an ein. Debt to income ratio is low and a charge account for $5,000. I have a 3 year credit history.
Message 3 of 4
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

Almost anyone can get business credit.

Why do you have to PG? Do you manage a responsible bank account for your business?

Alternative lending is where you should be focusing. What bank is doing business with you now?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.