Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase real estate with business credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Purchase real estate with business credit

Has anybody used their business credit to purpose real estate property?
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Purchase real estate with business credit

I know of plenty of people who have purchased real estate under an entity.  However, even with the best business credit you'll have to PG

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I am working on my CS now.

Are any of them on this site? I would love to talk and receive some guidance.

Do you have a business with BC?
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes you can.  With a PG, you can get up to $150k 0% interest business credit cards.  Then depending on your exit strategy, you can sell the property or refinance and pay the debt back.  Then its rinse and repeat.  Or you can obtain corporate credit without a PG such as the Sams Club Mastercard.  The only thing is that it doesnt come with a 0% interest promo.  

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey All..

What's a PG...?

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

What's a PG...?

While you're at it: BC & CS?

Message 6 of 15
ToughFistFight
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What's a PG...? Personal Guarantee 

While you're at it: BC & CS?  I dont know what he is referring to with CS.  BC is Business Credit. 

Chase Business Ink 20k PenFed Plat Rewards VS 25k NFCU Go Rewards 20k BECU 30k Chase FU 6k GM Biz 21k NFCU Flag 21k Amex BCP 26k Disco IT 18k FNBO Biz 11k Costco Citi Biz 8.1k Amex EDP 2k Gold Delta Skymiles Biz 5k Amazon Prime 10k USBank Cash 12k Amex Biz Plat Rewards NPSL Amex BCB NPSL
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I apologize for the response time. Any idea how they remove 150K from the credit card?

Message 8 of 15
redpat
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes you can.  With a PG, you can get up to $150k 0% interest business credit cards.  Then depending on your exit strategy, you can sell the property or refinance and pay the debt back.  Then its rinse and repeat.  Or you can obtain corporate credit without a PG such as the Sams Club Mastercard.  The only thing is that it doesnt come with a 0% interest promo.  

Umm, you need a certified check or wire at closing.  That means, cash advance from a CC to do that.  Sorry a swipe machine doesn’t work at closings.  Title company’s require cash.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ummmmm it’s actually pretty simple. I only apply for business credit that come with balance transfer checks. Write a check to yourself, deposit the check into your personal or business checking account, THEN go to closing with the cash you need to close. Only cost 2-3%. Who the heck uses swipe machines at closing? Hope you learned something today. 

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.