tag
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Re: Question: Citi Business Cards

@Nick521 wrote:

@CreditUnionFan wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Nick521 wrote:

Thanks!  Will it be easier to be approved if I don't use EIN?  Will they ask too many questions or want to see docs?

Also, as an FYI, I have an INK card for 1 year, which is my only business credit.

using EIN just might get it reported to your business credit report.

the application will be decisioned instantly based on your personal credit only.

I used my EIN, so that the LLC EIN can build credit. Elsewhere on the application you're asked for your SSN to PG the account.

Citi HP's EQ, and it wasn't instant, but approved on a phone call with an underwriter (directed by email) for $20k. It's not on my personal CRs, which I like. Smiley Happy

Thanks!  Do you remember the questions they asked?  When I got my INK, I had applied for the CSP two months before, and Chase grilled me (and my scores are over 800). It took about 30 minutes and finally got an approval.  That was my first business card.  I was nervous to apply for more!

Name, address, phone number. I was placed on hold a couple of times, but no other questions. $20k approval, which was nice.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.