cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question for Business Credit Card experts (Chase ink)

tag
Jedibarber007
New Contributor

Re: Question for Business Credit Card experts (Chase ink)

So based on your experience, would you recommend me applying now? @credit8502020 

Starting Score: 661
Current Score: 677
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 11 of 43
credit8502020
Established Contributor

@Jedibarber007 wrote:

So based on your experience, would you recommend me applying now? @credit8502020 

I wouldn't apply until you have outlined a plan that includes your funding goals, financial institutions you want to build a relationship with, a timeline and what the funding is for or could be for even if you don't have exact numbers. 

Message 12 of 43
Jedibarber007
New Contributor

Sooooo I have still been waiting on if I should apply or not, and the BRM has been emailing me every other day for the past 3 weeks with the application.  I wanted to share the following...you think this is a good indication of approval since it only shows 13.24%  rate? This came off the application which i have not submitted.

Screenshot 2021-11-07 000108.jpg

Message 13 of 43
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Jedibarber007 wrote:

Sooooo I have still been waiting on if I should apply or not, and the BRM has been emailing me every other day for the past 3 weeks with the application.  I wanted to share the following...you think this is a good indication of approval since it only shows 13.24%  rate? This came off the application which i have not submitted.

Screenshot 2021-11-07 000108.jpg

I think it might be a good sign.

But it has always been my understanding that your chances are improved when you submit a paper application through the Business Relationship Manager.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 14 of 43
Jedibarber007
New Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Jedibarber007 wrote:

I think it might be a good sign.

But it has always been my understanding that your chances are improved when you submit a paper application through the Business Relationship Manager.

Hope so...they are still offering the 100k bonus for the personal CSP and trying to figure out if I should attemp to apply for the chase ink first or the sapphire .either or I want both lol

Message 15 of 43
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@Jedibarber007 wrote:

@SouthJamaica I'm divided but you do make a point. Im waiting for this on card on my file to update with $0 balance (updates 12th of every month). The BRM just sent out another email to me lol and this is were @Curious_George2  point of view comes into play. I know they get comission of all their products they "sell" but at the same time maybe (but I doubt) I have a pre-approval for one? 

Does anyone know what Chase pulls from? 

When my wife and I got our Chase cards they pulled both Experian and Equifax.  For some they may only pull 1 bureau which usually I believe is Experian. 

Message 16 of 43
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Jedibarber007 (such a cool name)

It seems like your banker is almost handing this card to you.  "Seems"...such a fun gamble. Smiley Frustrated

Like @SouthJamaica  stated, what would a hp or two hurt?  (remembering the 5/24 rule of course) Even if you were shot down, you'd get a gist of why from them, where you stand, and could work on any issue(s) for a future app. 

Being you're receiving multiple offers and with a solid apr.....I'd go for it.  However, if you could go in branch and ask these questions (even again) before app'ing, I'd do that first.  Perhaps sitting down and discussing it with your banker would help you decide if now is truely the right time.  Helping you to make an informed decision.

Isn't your main goal business credit?  ....before adding more personal credit?  Which do you desire most and which would benefit you and your long term goals the most?

Good Luck, I wish I had this (seemingly positive) dilemmaSmiley Wink

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 17 of 43
Jedibarber007
New Contributor

@Jordan23ww @GApeachy I just finished the application and submitted...we shall see what will be the outcome. SOOO NERVEWRECKING LOL

Message 18 of 43
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Jedibarber007 wrote:

@Jordan23ww @GApeachy I just finished the application and submitted...we shall see what will be the outcome. SOOO NERVEWRECKING LOL

Did you go in branch?

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 19 of 43
Jedibarber007
New Contributor

@GApeachy 

@GApeachy wrote:

@Jedibarber007 wrote:

Did you go in branch?

I did not, so the business relationship manager has been calling me every other week about filling out the application. The application he emailed me was not from the chase website. But it was secured docusign application which had all my information prefilled. I asked him I could go to the branch but he said that this process via email was better since he has more control and ability to persuade back office about it. 

So I filled out the app he sent this morning. It wasnt auto decline nor approval which I have see with Chase business cards its not an instant decision....so we shall see.

Message 20 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.