cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question for Business Credit Card experts (Chase ink)

tag
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

Re: Question for Business Credit Card experts (Chase ink)

@Jedibarber007 wrote:

@Jordan23ww @GApeachy I just finished the application and submitted...we shall see what will be the outcome. SOOO NERVEWRECKING LOL

@Jedibarber007  Best wishes to you! I'm rooting for you! 

Message 21 of 43
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Jedibarber007 I've got my fingers, toes, and eyes crossed for ya!  

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 22 of 43
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Jedibarber007 wrote:

@GApeachy 

@GApeachy wrote:

@Jedibarber007 wrote:

@Jordan23ww @GApeachy I just finished the application and submitted...we shall see what will be the outcome. SOOO NERVEWRECKING LOL

Did you go in branch?

I did not, so the business relationship manager has been calling me every other week about filling out the application. The application he emailed me was not from the chase website. But it was secured docusign application which had all my information prefilled. I asked him I could go to the branch but he said that this process via email was better since he has more control and ability to persuade back office about it. 

So I filled out the app he sent this morning. It wasnt auto decline nor approval which I have see with Chase business cards its not an instant decision....so we shall see.

Even better.  I like that part about "persuading the back office" about it Smiley Happy

Good luck with it.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 23 of 43
Jedibarber007
New Contributor

UPDATE:

Yesterday when I applied I got the 30 day message/email. at 7:35am today I got an alert about a HP for Experian and Equifax (was hoping they wouldnt check there) lol

I call the Automated line and theres app under my SSN but when I use my EIN it says that 30 day message so Not sure if anything has happened. 

I am for sure thinking denial Smiley Sad

Starting Score: 661
Current Score: 677
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 24 of 43
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Jedibarber007 wrote:

I call the Automated line and theres app under my SSN but when I use my EIN it says that 30 day message so Not sure if anything has happened. 

I am for sure thinking denial Smiley Sad

May help, may not but call your banker and ask him to follow up for you, esp. since your banker felt a little confident about pushing the app through (not exact words but you know what I mean).  It may not be a denial but if it is, while the presses are hot, see if banker can go to bat for you.  

Message 25 of 43
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

I just want you to know, @Jedibarber007 , that I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to hear how this adventure  works out.

I'm so envious that you have a Chase Business Relationship Manager trying to help you get in.  I do all my business banking at Chase and no one at the branch takes even the slightest interest in helping me get a Chase Ink card.

Message 26 of 43
Jedibarber007
New Contributor

@SouthJamaica 

YOU and ME both lol I have been checking my emails and logging every 3 hours on my chase account. I called the appliaction status line for business and so far its pending and they will let me know in 2 weeks?

I am going based off this chart from reddit lol 

Screenshot 2021-11-10 121319.jpg

Dont feel envious lol I just opened the account and I have constant deposits but just have like 5-6k in there only soo i dont know why they are so interested in me. I am not even a huge business haha.

Message 27 of 43
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Jedibarber007 did you let your banker know?  If not....man I'd call him.

Message 28 of 43
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Jedibarber007 wrote:

@SouthJamaica 

YOU and ME both lol I have been checking my emails and logging every 3 hours on my chase account. I called the appliaction status line for business and so far its pending and they will let me know in 2 weeks?

I am going based off this chart from reddit lol 

Screenshot 2021-11-10 121319.jpg

Dont feel envious lol I just opened the account and I have constant deposits but just have like 5-6k in there only soo i dont know why they are so interested in me. I am not even a huge business haha.

They must feel that your business is about to take off Smiley Happy

Message 29 of 43
Jedibarber007
New Contributor

Just wanted to provide and update! Currently getting grilled with lending services about my application 😳

Message 30 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.