Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about Chase Ink Card

tag
creditisbetter2
Contributor

Questions about Chase Ink Card

I have finally made it over from the bad credit side of myfico to the business side.  I just formed my LLC last week on Wednesday and on Thursday I went to Chase and applied for a business checking/savings.  With this promotion they've got going on, if I apply for an INK card then it will waive the 5 purchase minimum on the checking account.  I used to work for Chase almost 7 years ago and so whenever they pull up my account, my employee account shows up.  I have three personal accounts with them, one an original chase and the other two conversions from washington mutual.  I also have fairly good personal credit, lowest score is 733 (to my knowledge).  After having said all of that, does anyone know what my likelihood of being approved for the INK card?  I just checked my credit reports again and none of them show more than 5 inquiries for this year but of course each CRA has one or two different ones showing.  From what i've read on the boards about INK, most people who have applied have had bad luck with getting the card.  Does anyone know what factors they use to determine yay or nay?  You would think with me having worked in the APR division that i'd know but rules change so much there and especially over 7 years, what I knew then most certainly won't apply now.  Thanks a bunch.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Questions about Chase Ink Card

They want VERY low util.

Message 2 of 3
creditisbetter2
Contributor

Re: Questions about Chase Ink Card

Thanks for responding.  I am sure that's going to be the consensus when I try to apply for any card that's going to require a PG.  

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.