Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quill/Dun & Bradstreet Question

tag
RehabbingANDBlabbing
Established Contributor

Quill/Dun & Bradstreet Question

Hello all! I've been lurking on the business credit forum for a while. I have questions about my D&B report. I have used Quill and Uline over the past few months and I am a little confused about how they report. Below is an image of my payment experiences section. The one that shows "now owes 50" is Quill. This is my second or third time ordering from them. The other experience is from Uline, and I have only ordered from them once. Anyway, it looks like Quill is reporting this new balance at the same place the first payment experience showed up. Does that mean you can only get one payment experience per vendor? Meaning that if you order during multiple months, it will always show up under one experience? So you would need to use 5 separate vendors in order to get 5 payment experiences? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Screen Shot 2019-12-11 at 7.22.59 PM.png

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Quill/Dun & Bradstreet Question

Yes, 5 payment experiences means 5 seperate vendors. Sometimes you get lucky if a vendor has a net30 program and a net45 they will report them seperately but that is rare.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.