Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quill is now Affilated with Staples

tag
JMills
Frequent Contributor

Quill is now Affilated with Staples

Hello my  Fico family

I place an order with Quill to start establishing business credit. Today I receive a call from my local Staples suggested that they will leave the package in front of my door. I ask the guy why is Staples calling me about this order, he advise me that Staples has bought  Quilll and later will transition to Staples. I am excited about this because I heard that you cna establish an account with Staples once you are establish. So I suggest if you can open an account with Quill  while you cna before they change the requirements to get a net 30 account.

Starting Score: EX: 705 EQ: 711 TU: 750 01/06/2014
Current Score: EX: 673 EQ: 673 TU: 643 05/06/2020

Last App: 05/06/202020 / In the Garden Until: 12/31/2024

Desired Scores EQ 800 EX 800 TU 800

PSCEU $20,000 Navy Signature $6,600 Navy Rewards $2,500
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Project17
New Contributor

Re: Quill is now Affilated with Staples

Staples has owned them for a while now.
Message 2 of 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

@JMills wrote:

Hello my  Fico family

I place an order with Quill to start establishing business credit. Today I receive a call from my local Staples suggested that they will leave the package in front of my door. I ask the guy why is Staples calling me about this order, he advise me that Staples has bought  Quilll and later will transition to Staples. I am excited about this because I heard that you cna establish an account with Staples once you are establish. So I suggest if you can open an account with Quill  while you cna before they change the requirements to get a net 30 account.

Great info Jmills I see your point as another way to get in with staples

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Any info that you might be able to actually use Quill Credit at Staples later or just that more and more products might ship from your local Staples distribution for them to cut bottom line out? I have received Bubble Wrap before with Staples labels all over it but that's about the only cross over I have noticed before.

Message 4 of 5
Project17
New Contributor

I have been receiving Staples Items from Quill for at least a year if not 2... I would be surprised if the accounts would merge considering Quill does their credit in house and Staples uses Citi. In fact I have been hearing that Staples may close its store locations and be strictly a online retailer.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.