Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received $7000 EIDL Advance from the Treasury

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Received $7000 EIDL Advance from the Treasury

Same here, I was hit at about 3 AM and was under the impression the funds are gone. Hopefully funds were allocated for us behind the scenes

Message 21 of 28
daveg38
Established Contributor

There's a very, very lengthy Subreddit that is covering denials. I will post the link, but apologies in advance if not allowed - I think it may help (or anger) many of us. Here: https://www.reddit.com/r/smallbusiness/comments/g0m5b0/psa_eidl_ppp_and_other_aid_status_reports_als...

It looks like thousands of applications are being denied to provide a backstop somewhere. People with up to 740s credit to boot.

Some are claiming it is a glitch; others say its the real deal. At first glance, roughly 40% are getting advances regardless.

Ch7 Discharge: 5/14/2016 | Target RedCard $900 | Merrick DYL $500
Message 22 of 28
WayneSki
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Same here, I was hit at about 3 AM and was under the impression the funds are gone. Hopefully funds were allocated for us behind the scenes

I recieved my $1,000 deposit this morning . Applied on 4/4,Experian credit pull on 4/17 and deposit today 4/20.

I am a single member LLC.

Message 23 of 28
Five6Two
Frequent Contributor

I too received an advance this morning for our nonprofit, can't believe I did not apply as sole-prop the same day. But applied on 3/30, exp personal last tuesday (4/14) and money deposited into nonprofit checkings at US Bank this morning. 

Siggy under construction Smiley Happy
Message 24 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied 3/30

EXP hit 4/17

$1000 Deposit this morning

Single person self employed

Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied on 3/31, personal experian pull on 4/19 from US SM BUS ADMIN ODA and still no deposit.  I guess I'll be receiving a denial letter...

Message 26 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine was pulled 2 days before yours and I just got it today.  Why are you assuming a denial?

Message 27 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Mine was pulled 2 days before yours and I just got it today.  Why are you assuming a denial?

Based on reading where most are receiving a depost one the same day or day after pull.

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.