Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recieved a 4506T from citi????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Recieved a 4506T from citi????

I apped citi for the att Universal business card ( I already have another citi business card) and recieved an IRS 4506T for trascripts of my returns. I only report a small amount of income and on the app they ask for "household" income which is more then just my income right? They didnt ask for one on the business either. I dont want this to affect my other citi card. Anyone ever get one of these to fill out for a credit card? I also disputed my biz cap1 accountson my personal but they didnt remove,figured it was worth a try. I am starting a new biz and am going to run up my 50k credit line so its probably going to kill my score but hopefully the additional 100k of available credit helps, whats your thoughts? Thanks
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Recieved a 4506T from citi????

It is new citi asking for 4506T. Never heard of citi asking for this.
Message 2 of 3
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Re: Recieved a 4506T from citi????

@Anonymous wrote:
I apped citi for the att Universal business card ( I already have another citi business card) and recieved an IRS 4506T for trascripts of my returns. I only report a small amount of income and on the app they ask for "household" income which is more then just my income right? They didnt ask for one on the business either. I dont want this to affect my other citi card. Anyone ever get one of these to fill out for a credit card? I also disputed my biz cap1 accountson my personal but they didnt remove,figured it was worth a try. I am starting a new biz and am going to run up my 50k credit line so its probably going to kill my score but hopefully the additional 100k of available credit helps, whats your thoughts? Thanks

Yes...had to sign one for AmEx.

Also had PenFed ask directly for tax forms. Didn't have to sign the IRS form but were allowed to fax the tax schedules ourselves to them.

For anyone who is self-employed or owns their own business, this is likely the wave of the credit future.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.