Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended Business CC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Recommended Business CC

I created an LLC in FL, however I now live in CA.  I'm using the FEIN that the IRS gave me for LLC not filing 90 or 941, because I'm not going to have any employees.  I'll be filing taxes underr 1040 SCH C, so not sure if that's going to make a difference.  I know mortgage brokers want the Sch C if you're "self employed", however noting the biz name & FEIN would they want to check that as well?

Any ideas?
Message 81 of 176
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Funny. I'm org. from central FL.

I'm in the same boat. Multiple 1099s and Schedule C. I wouldn't think they'd look at your FEIN becuase you are claiming ally our income on Sch. C.
Message 82 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a question regarding an LLC.  If you have an LLC, you normally get 2 EIN's from the IRS.  One if you're not going to have employers, and the other one if you are, correct?

Does it matter which one you use?  I've been using the one that states that I wont have any employers and acting solely on the business.

Please advise!
Message 83 of 176
redE2move
Frequent Contributor

What does PG mean? 
Message 84 of 176
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Personal guarantee
Message 85 of 176
redE2move
Frequent Contributor

Personal Guarantee as in giving your personal information huh?....That's slick it wouldn't be a business card then now would itSmiley Wink
Message 86 of 176
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

HOWEVER, the only business cards I have that report to personal credit is AMEX, all others only report to personal if you become late!
Message 87 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

fillibert wrote:
Also applied for Walmart business card online and got the 7-10 day message.  Their online application is a little quirky.  Even if you use your EIN# and ckeck PG box, they still ask for your DOB and SSN#.  I went back and checked the other box, and did not give either DOB or SSN and then got the 7-10 day processing message.

Should I try HD next? 

I got the 7-10 too, I know my biz profile is too new.  Anyone get the 7-10 and hear anything yet?  Besides those who have posted?

Message 88 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Recommended Business CC - FYI

You can check your biz credit profile here:

I'm only showing one tradeline so far but haven't pulled the report yet.  Want to wait til I get a score.

Message Edited by Brammy on 11-20-2007 08:53 AM
Message 89 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Recommended Business CC - FYI

I pulled my score with them a couple of months ago Brammy and it was a 41. 
The new biz account still as of yesterday hasn't posted so it hasn't moved at all in several months.
By the way if you give em the $99.00 you can track daily or hourly if you wish for a full year your business accounts.

Van

Edited to add:
Maybe we should add those scores to our tag lines  LOL

Message Edited by Vanyel on 11-20-2007 10:13 AM
Message 90 of 176
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.