Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended Business CC

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Recommended Business CC

Hi llecs, walmart has been strange. I have no idea what they look for. I know they are issued by GECF just like Lowes and sams. I know gecf pulls exclusively from EQ and not much from D&B. I got approved for Lowes and Sams club credit both processed by GECF.  However I get a denial for walmart. I have no idea how this handled. When I am approved for sams business credit, I would think I would be approved for walmart business credit as both companies are the same and credit issued by the same company. I never understood that. It does not matter to me since I can use my sams card at walmart. But it still does not make sense how the process the walmart biz card apps.
Message 101 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

llecs wrote:
. Staples is still outstanding. It was code 26 after the app process. I'll wait a little longer.

Did they ask you to call.  They only want to verify some info.  More than likely you will be aproved onthe spot once you fax the info and its not that much to it.

Message 102 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Recommended Business CC - FYI

HA2007 wrote:
Brammy!
I applied last week, I think thursday.

Think I applied around the same time and haven't heard a thingSmiley Sad  Oh well, no news is good news. Maybe they are embossing my card...lol.

Message 103 of 176
HA2007
Valued Member

Brammy
I hope you get it. Good luck. I'm going to try Sams Club. see what they say. I'll you know.

Message Edited by HA2007 on 11-23-2007 05:23 PM
Message 104 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

HA2007 wrote:
Brammy
I hope you get it. Good luck. I'm going to try Sams Club. see what they say. I'll you know.

Message Edited by HA2007 on 11-23-2007 05:23 PM

Good Luck.  I actually app'd for the biz discover about a year ago and was declined.  Gonna let my membership expire.  Don't want to PG any card.

Message 105 of 176
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

From my application spree last week - received today:

Walmart - 2k
Staples - 1k
Office Max - 3k
Shell - $750
Sears - 3k
Dell - 10k
Apple - 24-48 hour said the lady that called to verify info

I also already had:
Office Depot - 2k
Home Depot w pg - 5k
Dell - 10k other company
and some other visa, mastercards, amex but all pg

had to send verification info for Lowes, so still waiting

also got some visa' but they were all PGSmiley Sad
still looking for the visa that doesn't require pg!!!

Message Edited by Creditaddict on 11-26-2007 10:57 AM
Message 106 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

Declined for Walmrt...no DNB file.
Message 107 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brammy, I was declined by Walmart too for the same reason.  Just got the decline letter in the mail on Saturday. Still waiting to receive my Staples and OD cards. Seems like it's been at least 7-10 business days.  Like you said, amybe they are embossing them and waxing them up to make them all shiny and pretty before delivery!  lol!!!

Code 26 on Staples is what I got before calling them to verify some info and getting approved.  Seems like someone just asked about that on this thread.  Hopefully this helps! 
Message 108 of 176
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

fillibert wrote:

...Code 26 on Staples is what I got before calling them to verify some info and getting approved.  Seems like someone just asked about that on this thread.  Hopefully this helps! 

I had mentioned code 26 on my Staples earlier. Brammy suggested I call. I didn't follow-up until now, but still haven't heard anything. The message, if I recall correctly, mentioned they'll get back with me in 7-10 days. There was no mention of a reference number. I'll wait it out until Friday then I'll call. I'd have to go back to my org. post, but I think we're within 7-10 now, excluding the weekends and Thanksgiving. I did find their number online. I think its 800-282-5330. Let me know if you'all have a different number.
Message 109 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

fillibert wrote:
Brammy, I was declined by Walmart too for the same reason.  Just got the decline letter in the mail on Saturday. Still waiting to receive my Staples and OD cards. Seems like it's been at least 7-10 business days.  Like you said, amybe they are embossing them and waxing them up to make them all shiny and pretty before delivery!  lol!!!

LOL! Fillibert, I know I have a DNB gues there's just nothing in it.

Message 110 of 176
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.