Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended Business CC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Recommended Business CC

@Creditaddict wrote:
WOW, staples goes soley on business, no personal backer!!!! APPROVED!!!
Home Depot does too if over 2 years old.
ANYONE ELSE APPROVE OFF BUSINESS ONLY?????

Which Home Depot? There looks to be 3 for biz: commercial revolving charge, commercial account and Biz Rewards MasterCard. I've had the commercial revolving charge since 1997 and it's always reported on my personal credit report. They didn't have the biz rewards mc at the time...
Message 11 of 176
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

capital one seems to be a good business credit card. did not make an inquiry with all 3 credit bureaus. only equifax and only reporting to equifax.
Message 12 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditDrama85 wrote:
capital one seems to be a good business credit card. did not make an inquiry with all 3 credit bureaus. only equifax and only reporting to equifax.

Gotta check my reports again.  Are they reporting to your personal report?  ost people who have this card say that it doesn't wasn't looking for another card to report to my personalSmiley Mad

Thats why I got the stupid card. Too many biz expenses on my personal cards

BTW they hit all three of mine even though I have a personal card with them

Message Edited by Brammy on 11-14-2007 09:32 AM

Message Edited by Brammy on 11-14-2007 09:34 AM
Message 13 of 176
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

i still havent figured it out. maybe it reports based on the business structure. yes i was told by cap1 it would only report to equifax and it is reporting. that is the only credit bureau which they made an inquiry with too. i thought that was weird, because cap one usually makes an inquiry with all 3 cbs.
Message 14 of 176
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Although its not a CC, I thought Dell was easy to get. They asked for a FEIN and no PG. Got 5k w/out any DnB rating.

Had Advanta too several years back. High APR but seemed generous with CL.

Message Edited by llecs on 11-14-2007 07:21 AM
Message 15 of 176
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Hi llecs, Where did you apply for Dell? When I tried to apply it asked my ssno also in addition to my FEIN. I did not proceed. If you have a link to where you applied could you please send it to me? Thanks.
Message 16 of 176
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

concorduser wrote:
Hi llecs, Where did you apply for Dell? When I tried to apply it asked my ssno also in addition to my FEIN. I did not proceed. If you have a link to where you applied could you please send it to me? Thanks.

I retraced my steps just a second ago and here is what I did:

I went to Dell and clicked Small & Med. Biz link. I went to Shop and selected a computer and chose the specific model (w/out configuring). I just clicked a link for "Apply". Clicking that will open a new window with the application and it'll ask for contact info, biz name, FEIN, etc. I don't think there is a link that could be posted here because it'll link back to the computer I clicked on. I do know, from experience, that the phone number you put down has to be in your biz name. Good luck.

Message Edited by llecs on 11-14-2007 08:04 AM
Message 17 of 176
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Recent instant Approvals:
BP
Office Max
Staples
Shell

Applied for:
Sears
Target you have to be in business for 3 years if you don't want to personal back it.

all the visa business cards im finding require personal backing.

any that don't???
Message 18 of 176
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Dell - $10k!!!! I have 2 Dell Business Accounts now, both 10k
I LOVE DELL! to bad they didn't have a visa!
Message 19 of 176
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Hi CreditAddict. Congractulations. When did you apply and when did you get approved. It is a good news. I'll try to apply too. Few days ago when I started applying for Dell  it asked for my social and aborted the app.

Also does any one who would approve a line of credit with out PG for business? I looked on the net I did not find any reliable source. Any ideas or suggestions?
Message 20 of 176
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.