Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended Business CC

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Recommended Business CC

for Dell, if you go into small-med size business and start to build a computer, or completly build a computer, then click on the link by payment estimator and go into get pre-approval for business credit, it didn't ask for my social at all and came back instantly that i could spend up to 10k and either use business credit at such and such apr or dell lease with 90 day no interest.

As far as ALL the others... ALL instant except for Sears you have to fax in.
Target you also have to fax but if your in business less than 3 years or LLC like me, you have to personally back it, so didn't bother.

I would still like to hear about other Visa or Mastercard that gave REAL nice limits, personal backed and non personal backed if anyone knows???
Message 21 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh, Target has a biz card? Thanks, I think that just made my list to consider!
Message 22 of 176
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Yes Target has business card too. You can get their app from target website. Since my business is more than 3 years old they approved me. But CL is only 800. I am sure they will increase the limit as I start using.

Hi CreditAddict, when you say preapproval is it same as the approval? Looks like I have to build a system to qualify for the app. Do I have to buy the system or will get approval even if we dont purchase the system in that transction?
Message 23 of 176
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

yes you have to build, but you don't have to buy... it's an approval... then each time you go in to buy something, you just locate your financing by typing in your business information and it will pull up that credit line and tell you how much you have left to use
Message 24 of 176
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Thanks CreditAddict. How did you manage to get 2 lines 10K each? If you build 2 systems you'll get 2 different tradelines?
Message 25 of 176
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I have 2 business' Smiley Happy
but I didn't realize with the business line you can finance like a credit card OR lease.
I thought my first one was just for leasing, that's why I applied again.
I certainly don't need 20k!
I still have over 4500 available on first line and I bought 4 computers and 1 pos
Message 26 of 176
HA2007
Valued Member

Concorduser. Did you get the business cc, on line or hard app.  Sams,Bp, etc.
Thanks
Message 27 of 176
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Hi HA1007, for the sams club business credit, you have to your club and apply there. There is no online or paper application. If you goto club they can setup right away. As per BP you have to fax the applicaiton. Their turn around time is about 2 days for the processing. Sams usually pulls either EX Business or EQ Business.

Hi CreditAddict, now I know why Dell App keeps asking for my ssno. When I looked at experian smart business reports, by business is listed as sole proprietor, that is why Dell App keeps asking me for my ssno. I'll call Exp and ask them to make the change to list it as corporation.
Message 28 of 176
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

are sure you can't apply for business account online for sams... looks like you can but you have to be a member first, which I'm not.
go into there credit department online and select business, and choose your business card you want to apply for.... looks like online app about to start, but is the next screen i can't see a printable app. to take to store?
Message 29 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

On the Sams website if you choose the biz app, it will automatically take you to the personal app.  I think they should just remove it if they aren't going to let you apply.
Message 30 of 176
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.