Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended Business CC

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Recommended Business CC

Hi CreditAddict, trust me about Sams. I have lot of experience dealing with them. It is basically approved by GE. You can print an application and all those things. It is just a waste of time. If you are a member they have all the information online at Sams and customer service can run the app and get you results in 2-5 minutes. That is good thing about Sams they run a tight ship. Also if GE has any questions, Sams CS can ask you and answer to GE and get it approved. I felt lot comfortable dealing with Sams CS than GE directly. If you want a sams card and if you are a member of sams and go to store and it is very easy to get it approved. Keep in mind they GE/Sams pull EX or EQ. I am not sure if the check D&B also or not. For sure they check with EX and EQ.
Message 31 of 176
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

i applied for a shell business card; the app didnt require personal ssn. it said unable to process, please call. after i submitted. has this happened to anyone? what does this mean?

do they want u to give up ur ssn when calling in?
Message 32 of 176
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Hi CreditDrama

It is very common with Shell App. They want to verify information with you. When you got that message, on screen they must have given you a reference number and phone number to call. Call that number and give the reference number and you'll get approved. They do not ask for your SSNo.
Message 33 of 176
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

after i applied for the shell card and got that message i applied for a staples card without personal ssn and was instantly approved! 

are they both offered by citi?

maybe you are right and the shell card will be approved once i call tmrw?
Message 34 of 176
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

There are no guarantees. Call Shell and see what they say. That is how the approval process works with Citi.
Message 35 of 176
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

OK, IM DONE! after reading some previous post i went to the dell website and bought a computer. was instantly approved for 7,000 cl and no PG.

wow. is that normal? although ive never seen my DnB rating--it must be good. or is this a normal practice?
Message 36 of 176
HA2007
Valued Member

just took your advice and I applied for a staples card online got a $2000.00 cl with no personl.
Thanks
Message 37 of 176
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

how did you find out ur staples cl? it just said i was approved. i dont know the cl

AND does anyone know of major business credit cards like visa or mc that dont have pg?

was thinking about the WaMu business card, but it ask for ssn Smiley Sad

Message Edited by CreditDrama85 on 11-14-2007 06:53 PM
Message 38 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

HA2007 wrote:
just took your advice and I applied for a staples card online got a $2000.00 cl with no personl.
Thanks

Great limit with the.  Do you already have biz accounts?  I wasn't even listed in the credit bureau and was approved but only for 1k.

Message 39 of 176
HA2007
Valued Member

I just applied to officemax and got $5000.00 cl. you rock. Thanks for the imfo.
Message 40 of 176
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.