FICO 8/5/10; TU 724, EQ 702
FICO 6/9/09: TU 669, EQ 658, EX ???
FICO 7/20/07: TU 540; EQ 595, EX 544
Message 1 of 176
175 REPLIES 175
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Recommended Business CC

www.Firstequitycard.com but that's by invitation only.. just went and looked... as soon as your a registered business, I would be surprised if you didn't get those offers though.
Capitalone also has some good business cards
office depot gives out there business card pretty easy.
Message 2 of 176
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

No need for invitation. You can apply at this link. Good Luck with the Application.

I got approved for $3k limit for the Visa.
Message 3 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool I just got the Cap one Biz which doesn't report.  Think I'll wait onthis one til myOD and staples start reporting.  I have a personal card with them and it is my best rate yet
Message 4 of 176
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Hi Brammy, you said OD and Staples. What is OD?

I did not know firstequity offered personal card. Can you send me a link to it.

When you applied for CapOne Biz card they must have pulled all 3 CR's. That must have costed you 3 points. They pulled all 3 for me and then said not approved.

I am glad firstequity approved me for 3K with out any questions asked. I seem to like that card.
Message 5 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

concorduser wrote:
Hi Brammy, you said OD and Staples. What is OD?

I did not know firstequity offered personal card. Can you send me a link to it.

When you applied for CapOne Biz card they must have pulled all 3 CR's. That must have costed you 3 points. They pulled all 3 for me and then said not approved.

I am glad firstequity approved me for 3K with out any questions asked. I seem to like that card.

OD is office depot and they give theirs out pretty easily just like Staples. 

Soory for te confusion but the sute on finance globe says this card is issued by Columbus Bank and Trust.  I have a Visa with the at 1% over prime.

Message 6 of 176
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Thanks Brammy. I have OD card too. I like it and use it often. In the last 2 months I have acquired close to 16 business cards with PG for my startup. In Jan I am planning on going for Line of Credit for my startup. and take my startup nationwide.

That is the reason I am cleaning up my personal credit too. Hope early next year my score would go up from 650 - 700. Amex sent me an offer to get Oasis if I  pay $10.5k  from 1994 my then employer did not pay and I am stuck with it. 

It is lot of money, that too I owed it because my then employer did not pay.  am debating if I should go ahead and take up the offer and get Optima Oasis and later Amex Business Card. I might just go for it and give my self Oasis as Christmas gift for me from my self.

We will see.

Message 7 of 176
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

just a warning... Amex business cards DO report to personal unlike all these other business cards that don't
Message 8 of 176
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

WOW, staples goes soley on business, no personal backer!!!! APPROVED!!!
Home Depot does too if over 2 years old.

ANYONE ELSE APPROVE OFF BUSINESS ONLY?????
Message 9 of 176
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

There are lot of cards you can get with Business only, with out perosnal credit. With Duns Number, Business EIN Number,. Business Checking Account, Two years in business, 

So far, I am able to get OfficeDepot, Staples, ExxonMobil, Shell, Sunoco, Valero, ARCO, BP, Target, Sams, Lowes, HomeDepot, Amazon, OfficeMax. I am going for Sears / Macy's / JC Penny / RadioShack / Dell / Apple in the next few weeks.

There are few others I could get. What am I going to do that many more accounts. All these with Business Credit only, no Personal. I'll not even provide my SSNO on the application.
Message 10 of 176
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.