Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended Business CC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Recommended Business CC

Buy printer paper (etc) from places like Quills, Uline etc. They report to business credit (their Net 30 day accounts). This really is the time to exstablish enough trade lines for business credit so when credit does become relaxed we will be first in line for biz credit (or even before).

Message 171 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One issued me a 10K BCC with a decent average beacon on my personal (750 range) and a few years in state corp records

My personal is all within past 2 years too

Trick to personal on new or reestablished credit is

As you get new cards, use card close to max, and pay off before first bill hits, so when they report it's a new account with near max use and 0 balance, so it reports decent, that you used line and paid off in short time, just keep close to 0 balances on all revolving, car loans and homes ok to have balances the revolving stuff balances causes drops and you can get big gains in scores by zeroing out revolving

Message 172 of 176
Anonymous
Not applicable

You failed to mention that your capital one card reports to your personal credit report as well. My guess is that personal credit should remain separate from business credit. No?

Message 173 of 176

discover will give you a business credit card they pull your equifax.  as long as you have a no bankruptcy on your personal.  US BANK will give you a business credit card that reports directly to Dun and Bradstreet.

Message 174 of 176
princechristian
Regular Contributor

Any business CCs extending credit to new business with no tradelines, with personal credit score in 590s range???

Revolvers: FP Gold $300, FP Platinum $300, Applied Bank Business $500, Kay Jewelers $500, Fingerhut $400, Gettington $300

Installers: KHEAA student loan, Dealer Funding LLC auto loan x2, Crescent Bank auto loan, Acceptance Loan Co personal loan x2

Negatives: 1 collection - 2010 $307, Auto lates - 2 30 days, 60 day, 2009 / 3 30 days, 60 day, 2012

Message 175 of 176
princechristian
Regular Contributor

What are qualifications?

Revolvers: FP Gold $300, FP Platinum $300, Applied Bank Business $500, Kay Jewelers $500, Fingerhut $400, Gettington $300

Installers: KHEAA student loan, Dealer Funding LLC auto loan x2, Crescent Bank auto loan, Acceptance Loan Co personal loan x2

Negatives: 1 collection - 2010 $307, Auto lates - 2 30 days, 60 day, 2009 / 3 30 days, 60 day, 2012

Message 176 of 176
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.