Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUNOCO asking for PG

tag
woodgrain
New Visitor

SUNOCO asking for PG

I have been browsing around and found a few posts re no PG regarding gas fleet cards. I tried SUNOCO and SHELL today and both have asked to PG their application. I wanted to by-pass this on my SUNOCO app, so I entered my EIN instead. I just now received an email stating their app does indeed require a PG. 

How are others by-passing this phase with no PG?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

Re: SUNOCO asking for PG

@woodgrain wrote:

I have been browsing around and found a few posts re no PG regarding gas fleet cards. I tried SUNOCO and SHELL today and both have asked to PG their application. I wanted to by-pass this on my SUNOCO app, so I entered my EIN instead. I just now received an email stating their app does indeed require a PG. 

How are others by-passing this phase with no PG?

@woodgrain If it's a WEX bank backed card they are all PG now. No choice. You must PG if You want to apply. I prefer not to have any WEX cards. I have 1 old one no PG, but I seldom use it. $10 every statement fee...that's ridiculous. Look for others.

bizcredit11

Message 2 of 5
woodgrain
New Visitor

Thx for the response. Say I do decide to PG one of these (if not a couple) gas fleet cards, what kind of hit will I see on my credit report? 

Message 3 of 5
WayneSki
Regular Contributor

@woodgrain wrote:

Thx for the response. Say I do decide to PG one of these (if not a couple) gas fleet cards, what kind of hit will I see on my credit report? 

What's the reasoning for wanting this card? Why would you PG this card instead of getting a bank issued business credit card, that you can use everywhere and get rewards?

Message 4 of 5
creditgnome
Regular Contributor

I know wex well I have Chevron business access and enterprise rent a truck. Chevron I got with security  deposit many years ago and enterprise with no pg recently. Most of the apps are pg right now. Analyst told me. Wex has gotten more strict  Enterprise was one that didn't. Next time do that first.

Gave me 3k cl no pg. 

current credit score: 652/674
800 CL1000 CL1000 CL300 CL2000 CL2500 CL2000CL600CL1000CL1000CL500CL800CL2000CL300CL500CL500CL

Business Credit
3000CL1500CL4000CLno preset limit no preset limit 5000CL
1000CL1000CL2000CL 1000CL 200CL 2000CL1000CL2000CL
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.