Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SWA business chase card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SWA business chase card

I applied for the SWA chase business card. They required verification documents articles of inc, proof of EIN etc... I furnished all the information.. I was just seeing what are the chances of being approved. I was thinking if they were going to deny me they would not go through all the trouble for the denial... So just seeing if anyone experienced this and got an approval or denial. Thanks Everyone
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SWA business chase card

Ok I got the approval... Chase sent me a letter stating that they needed to verify my business account since I listed it as a corporation. I faxed it to them and they didn’t get the documents, I then had them upload the documents to their server and they still did not get it, the last thing I did was go back to the branch and have them call chase credit card and have them on the phone until they were able to verify the information. I was approved but with only 5k. This was ok with me because I didn’t think I would get approved because Of the 5/24 rule. I was unsure if I was under the 5/24 rule. I guess I was.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SWA business chase card

Congratulations on the approval.  Was this your first business card?  How long has your business existed?  How many other vendors or lines of credit do you have reporting?  

and what are your personal credit limits like?  

I finally turned my sole prop into an S Corp 11.30 and applied for biz credit.   I've gotten some ok results but my first card - Citi AAdvantage was only $5k like yours, and my AMEX HIlton was only $3k.  

I've read that the more credit have reported as being used, the higher your credit line will be next go 'round.  

Best of luck to you, your credit journey, and your business  

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.