cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sam's Club Business Credit (Approved)

tag
RealEstateGuy89
Frequent Contributor

Re: Sam's Club Business Credit (Approved)

@104848 wrote:

update.

so went ahead and tried for the MC the week of Thanksgiving. got approved for $8k and just received card yesterday.

so now got the $8k store + $8k mastercard. haven't tried for CLIs yet, I think if I woulda had already CLId the store card the MC might have been matched to the higher line. no worries though, feels good that I only had to apply once for each card 

also went ahead last week and app'd for the phillips-conoco and got inst appr for $3500

Congratulations on the Sam's Club MasterCard approval!  I think it was your post that originally inspired me to apply for the card in the 1st place.  About 3-4 months later I applied again for the MasterCard and was approved with a $12k SL and have found out that it is a reliable card.  Is the Phillips Conoco a gas card or MasterCard/Visa?  That looks like a good approval there as well!

Message 11 of 16
New Contributor

the phillips conoco is the standard commercial offering from synchrony

Message 12 of 16
sugarcreek67
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the MC approval

>>current scores 12/11/21
EQ Fico9 759 | TU Fico9 763 | EX Fico9 768
EX fico 8 753 | EQ Fico8 745 | TU Fico 8 760 | Navy score 294
Message 13 of 16
New Contributor

update:

i been missing out on CLI 🙃

store card account was opened  3/2021  @ $8k SL

never requested a CLI until yesterday...  requested $12k CL (was thinking a 50% increase is decent)

logged in today and see a $24k CL 👍🏾

the biz mastercard was just opened  11/2021 @ $8k also

paid just one statement... i will probably wait till like april or may to make my first CLI request, what yall think?   It would be lovely to get that same kinda bump on the mastercard... what is the best "schedule" for CLI with Synch  every 60 days, 90 days?  

what kind of increases have yall been getting from Synchrony?

Message 14 of 16
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@104848 wrote:

what kind of increases have yall been getting from Synchrony?

First, congrats on both accts....esp. that sweet cli!  Glad you were able to attain the MC version too...worth the wait and nice that it wasn't a long wait either.

As far as how long to wait to smash the "gimme more" button(s) with them I usually waited anywhere from 4-6 months.  You just have to find your niche on each acct....ymmv type thing and version (mc, vs, sc)  You just don't want to over do it on the $ requests particularly if you have many accts. with them....avoid that side eye from the bear.  I think your plan is on track...gl!

To answer your last question- A couple of months ago Synch really surprised me. They increased Lowe's 4Pros by $16k when I only requested a $3k cli. 

Synch can be really generous!  Use it well and enjoy!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 15 of 16
Sanjo812
Contributor

@104848 wrote:

update.

so went ahead and tried for the MC the week of Thanksgiving. got approved for $8k and just received card yesterday.

so now got the $8k store + $8k mastercard. haven't tried for CLIs yet, I think if I woulda had already CLId the store card the MC might have been matched to the higher line. no worries though, feels good that I only had to apply once for each card 

also went ahead last week and app'd for the phillips-conoco and got inst appr for $3500

Congratulations! I just setup my club membership and put in an application with one of the store associattes. We had to call in, but all they said is that my application is still under review. It's the "7 - 10 business days" thing. We'll see what happens.

Eight Twelve Consulting
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.