Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sam's Club Store Card No PG... 2 Weeks Later Sam's MC No PG w/data points

tag
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

Sam's Club Store Card No PG... 2 Weeks Later Sam's MC No PG w/data points

Needless to say I was disappointed when I was only approved for the Sam's store card $12.5k.

Synchrony pulled Experian Biz and I had 11 tradelines reporting with a $10k high limit on my Amazon Net 55.

Then I did some research...it turns out you don't have to wait to re-apply for the Sam's MC. I knew I could have been approved for the MC first go around, but I wasn't. I talked to the underwriters at Synchrony (Credit Solutions) and was told I could re-apply any time.

I waited for the next month to come around (April 7th) and drove the hour to re-apply. I was already in their system with the store card approval,  which made re-applying much easier. I actually had the desktop turned my way to enter relevent info for the MC. It went to pending and we called Synchrony. Took less than 5 minutes and I was approved for the MC for $12.5k.

I'm in CA and Synchrony pulled Experian Biz again with 12 tradelines reporting. This time my $12.5k store card at Sam's was my highest reporting account. The Synchrony business accounts report on Experian biz very quickly.  

The majority of employees don't know how to run a business app at Sam's Club. I'm sure the turnover is high, but once you are in the system like in the case of the store card (which I wasn't very excited about) the flow and approval was much easier. I had initially applied off the ipads a couple of weeks prior. Get into their system and have a good number of tradelines and high limits too.

Hope this helps others grow their business and credit. Synchrony Sam's MC and store card, Amazon Net 55 and revolving (PG now only), Lowes Net AR, and Conoco/Phillips 66/76 Commercial all report to D&B and Experian Biz. It won't show on your personal and will help build your business credit.

I don't see any other No PG MC's out there except for this one. Build your business credit and make your business more valuable. 

Also, my 2 accounts from Sam's Club have shown up on my LexisNexis as well. Not on my Equifax Biz yet. Equifax Biz is more strange and bizarre than Synchrony. Imagine that!

Message 1 of 48
47 REPLIES 47
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

Re: Sam's Club Store Card No PG... 2 Weeks Later Sam's MC No PG w/data points

I am going to wait for 3 months of payment history before I ask for a credit increase of 25-40%.

Curious if anyone in our forum has received a CLI on their Sam's biz MC? What was your overall experience?

bizcredit11

Message 2 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just applied for the MC No PG....Ill be getting a decison in 7 to 10 days, wasnt approved on the spot but also wasnt denied.

Message 3 of 48
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

Were you asked/able to speak to Synchrony over the phone to confirm biz information Fenderguy?

Message 4 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bizcredit11 wrote:

Were you asked/able to speak to Synchrony over the phone to confirm biz information Fenderguy?

No as the rep was on the phone and when she got transfered I was not  told anything, I wonder if I should call a back door and check to see whats going on?

Message 5 of 48
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

Did you have the Sam's biz store card already...so you were in their system?

What does your Experian Biz file look like? # of tradelines and high limits?

Message 6 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bizcredit11 wrote:

Did you have the Sam's biz store card already...so you were in their system?

What does your Experian Biz file look like? # of tradelines and high limits?

I only got a Sams consumer card to apply for MC business card, so I was in the system only for that. 

Thin file 1 trade with $10k limit

Message 7 of 48
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

A Sam's personal MC or just a personal store card? Definitely helpful to have a strong history with Synchrony.

Your $10k limit is good, but 1 tradeline really hurts your approval process even with just a biz store card.

Tradelines are not that difficult to build it just takes time. Let me know if I can help.

bizcredit11

Message 8 of 48
Time2letgo
Regular Contributor

@bizcredit11 wrote:

A Sam's personal MC or just a personal store card? Definitely helpful to have a strong history with Synchrony.

Your $10k limit is good, but 1 tradeline really hurts your approval process even with just a biz store card.

Tradelines are not that difficult to build it just takes time. Let me know if I can help.

bizcredit11

How many tradelines are a good number to shoot for?

Work In Progress:
Current Revolving Personal CL: ~$466K

Current Revolving Business CL: ~$107K

Gardening Until Dec 2019 or Until All Scores are back above 800s

Message 9 of 48
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

That depends on your business credit profile Time2letgo.

Normally it's a combination of vendor, store, gas, and revolving accounts that are being built and reported. 

Under normal circumstances between 10-15 accounts depending on the history and limits of those reporting. 

When I see your business credit you have many revolving accounts already. How many tradelines do you have reporting on Experian biz?

Depending on what's reporting you may have enough already. 3-5 could do it because of your revolving history currently.

bizcredit11

Message 10 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.