Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sam's Club Store Card No PG... 2 Weeks Later Sam's MC No PG w/data points

tag
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

Re: Sam's Club Store Card No PG... 2 Weeks Later Sam's MC No PG w/data points

@Janus

You can work around. The closest Sam's Club for me is over an hour away.

With a Sam's business credit card or Sam's business MC you can also shop at Walmart as well as online. You just need the physical store initially to apply.

Lowe's is good too because it is Synchrony and Synchrony is the best for soft pulls and CLI's. 

Keep moving forward Janus! Limits are temporary.

bizcredit11

Message 21 of 48
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Hijack for a question.  Sams does not seem to have Business memberships any longer or is that wrong?    I noticed that the application asks for a Sams Buisiness number right up front though.   We only have plus membership.   We have some good Sync history and a decent file going for over three years now on current company.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 22 of 48
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Sam's does not have biz membership....that is correct.
You take your individual membership and apply for the business credit.
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 23 of 48
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Thank you!  One more question, on "authorized representative's signature" section, it asks for SS, can that just be blank?  I am sure I left that blank when apping for Amazon Net 55 a year ago...

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 24 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

Thank you!  One more question, on "authorized representative's signature" section, it asks for SS, can that just be blank?  I am sure I left that blank when apping for Amazon Net 55 a year ago...

Don't fill out the app. They do it all on a tablet at the store. I got Sam's club Biz card like a month ago and didn't even put my SS down. Approved for $3,500 Think I had only 5-6 Tradelines that were reporting. The only thing is you may need to talk to a supervisor because some associates have no clue that there is a business card option. I had to show her on the tablet that there is a business card. 

Message 25 of 48
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

Don't fill out the app. They do it all on a tablet at the store. I got Sam's club Biz card like a month ago and didn't even put my SS down. Approved for $3,500 Think I had only 5-6 Tradelines that were reporting. The only thing is you may need to talk to a supervisor because some associates have no clue that there is a business card option. I had to show her on the tablet that there is a business card. 

Thank you for that.  It worked and luckily had someone at the counter that knew what she was doing.  $11k store card instant, no PG.  I would have rather had a $5.5k MC Smiley Happy  I guess my next step is to find out how to upgrade.  

9 trades on Ex Biz, 71 score and one account with Sync Bank  (Amazon Net 55).  PG (or revealing SS) would not have been an option as Sams and Lowes likely does not like me very much on the personal side.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -

Message 26 of 48
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

$11k store card instant, no PG.  I would have rather had a $5.5k MC Smiley Happy  I guess my next step is to find out how to upgrade.  

First, Congrats on picking up another tl.  I agree on preferring a lower limit DC instead. Honestly, I wish they wouldn't that $h!+.....let us app for the MC, approve or decline, but don't stick us with something we wouldn't have app'd for to begin with. 

Congrats on the high limit though, that should look good.  Hopefully you will be able to convert to the MC at some point in time.  Idk if they do that or not, someone round here may have had success, and maybe that will get you in with Lowe's Pro sometime in the near future.

"Exp Biz score of 71" - When my score was 68 (one tl reporting-Staples one month old) we got in with Lowe's Pro.; just got the no pg Amazon Net 55 last week with an Exp. 91 score (3 tl's reporting, showing a 3 month pymt history).  It's a slow crawl.

I'm not about to app for the Sam's MC until another year has passed.  DH got the personal store card with Sam's so I pretty much know we still won't qualify for the MC version and I doubt we would get as high of a sl as you did.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 27 of 48
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

$11k store card instant, no PG.  I would have rather had a $5.5k MC Smiley Happy  I guess my next step is to find out how to upgrade.  

First, Congrats on picking up another tl.  I agree on preferring a lower limit DC instead. Honestly, I wish they wouldn't that $h!+.....let us app for the MC, approve or decline, but don't stick us with something we wouldn't have app'd for to begin with. 

Congrats on the high limit though, that should look good.  Hopefully you will be able to convert to the MC at some point in time.  Idk if they do that or not, someone round here may have had success, and maybe that will get you in with Lowe's Pro sometime in the near future.

"Exp Biz score of 71" - When my score was 68 (one tl reporting-Staples one month old) we got in with Lowe's Pro.; just got the no pg Amazon Net 55 last week with an Exp. 91 score (3 tl's reporting, showing a 3 month pymt history).  It's a slow crawl.

I'm not about to app for the Sam's MC until another year has passed.  DH got the personal store card with Sam's so I pretty much know we still won't qualify for the MC version and I doubt we would get as high of a sl as you did.

Thanks.  Ex score was 95 but a single Comdata late dropped it.  We made an automatic payment for the due date that happened to fall on a Sunday in July.  For Fleetcor customers, you know what that means in fees ($478.00 late fee).   I was hoping the MC would kick Fuelman and Comdata to the curb!

Bizcredit11 seems to have just applied for the MC soon after the store card and now has both.    

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -

Message 28 of 48
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

Thanks.  Ex score was 95 but a single Comdata late dropped it.  We made an automatic payment for the due date that happened to fall on a Sunday in July.  For Fleetcor customers, you know what that means in fees ($478.00 late fee).    

That's horrible!  I think I read on here that their pymts. and such were glitchy.  Glad I backed out of my approval.  I'm so sorry it knocked you down that far and that late fee, omg!  Since @Bizcredit11 did it hopefully you will too.   ((({ Dang! smh!!! })))

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 29 of 48
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

Thanks.  Ex score was 95 but a single Comdata late dropped it.  We made an automatic payment for the due date that happened to fall on a Sunday in July.  For Fleetcor customers, you know what that means in fees ($478.00 late fee).    

That's horrible!  I think I read on here that their pymts. and such were glitchy.  Glad I backed out of my approval.  I'm so sorry it knocked you down that far and that late fee, omg!  Since @Bizcredit11 did it hopefully you will too.   ((({ Dang! smh!!! })))

Yes, anyone with Fuelman or ComData must be very careful.  We used to send checks, no more due to same exact issue.  That big fee was 25% of the balance.  

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -

Message 30 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.