Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sams Club MC on first app ?

tag
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Sams Club MC on first app ?

When submitting an app for Sams Club Biz credit Synchrony will either grant a store card or an MC.

The applicant has no choice and is at the mercy of Synchrony's decision.

Has anyone had success with getting the MC on the first try ?

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sams Club MC on first app ?

If you only want to be considered for the MC you need to go in to a store and fill out the paper app.

The advantage to this is you can also decline personal guarantee on the paper app.

Message 2 of 14
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

If you only want to be considered for the MC you need to go in to a store and fill out the paper app.

The advantage to this is you can also decline personal guarantee on the paper app.

Well as many have said it's a strange process.

So last night I joined Sams Club online.

As others have pointed out there is no business membership anymore.

Just membership and you state you will use it for business, enter all that pertinent info, and apply online, pay, get a number.

Printed the app for the Sams biz MC , filled it out.

When I went to counter today the CSR had no idea there was even a biz MC.

After poking around she found it....entered my new member number, and everything I had on the paper app was filled in on the screen from my membership online last night.

Right down to EIN and Duns #.

She never even looked at my paper app.

Went through some screens....pushed apply....pending and stuck.

Phone call to Synchrony....verify phone number.....passed back and forth to 3 different UW's and was finally approved for $10k CL.

No PG of course.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome, and congrats. Its one of the few no PG cards left that you don't need business financial docs to get.

Message 4 of 14
DapprD
Regular Contributor

I’m going to follow Jax lead ... heading to Sam’s tomorrow ... LOL
Starting Score: 567
Current Score: 739
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 14
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

Excellent work Jax! Congratulations on your new Sam's MC business credit card. Reports to Experian biz quickly.

Message 6 of 14
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@jaxstraw wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks to you both for this info.  I really want this card but scared to try just yet.  Can I ask what are your biz scores?  Also, how many cards with Synch. do y'all have?  ( I have a Lowe's biz store card since March 2019)  

@jaxstraw Congratulations on a no pg tl and a very nice cl!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 7 of 14
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

LauraC.....my biz EX is at 94 right now.
I had 3 tradelines reporting up until a month ago.
( NFCU, Quill, Uline, possibly Grainger)
History is about 10 years
In the last month I added Lowe's, Amazon ( both Synchrony) , Arco and Amex.
I have one other Synch card on personal opened also in the last couple of months .
Jax

Message 8 of 14
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@jaxstraw   Okay, I think I have a shot at it.....gonna probably let my 4 new accts. get to six months and go for it.  Thanks
My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 9 of 14
Aloha808
Contributor

@bizcredit11 wrote:

Excellent work Jax! Congratulations on your new Sam's MC business credit card. Reports to Experian biz quickly.

Interesting, Synchrony biz cards don't report to personal credit bureaus?

Active: Retired:
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.