Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shell, Uline, Best Buy, and Other Business Tradeline Approvals

tag
chalupaman
Super Contributor

Shell, Uline, Best Buy, and Other Business Tradeline Approvals

670F1F6B-512F-4F2E-B125-5A0D23DF444D.jpeg

I was not expecting this but i was instantly approved for $1k on the Shell Small Business card and yesterday, Uline finally approved me as well! I'm waiting on Quill to approve me later today for their net 30 terms. I also got an approval pending verification for the Best Buy card at $500 and already made all my invoice payments on the rest of the accounts I got approved for! 

Here are all the accounts I'm gonna have now.

Summa Office Supplies - 2k still open and even with this one cl I’ve barely used it was enough to generate a score on Experian business
Nav Business Boost - signed up didn’t know they were now a trade line
Shell Small Business - Instant approval, $1k
Crown Office Supplies - approved, $2507 
Shirt Club - $5k net 30 terms approved
Five Star Processing MC - pending, haven't heard back from Divvy
CEO - approved, $1374
Uline - approved bought bubble envelopes pay next week via credit card. Basically I had no credit history before that’s why they wanted me to do five purchases but even just having one or two old accounts for net 30 made it super easy to get this one now.
Best Buy Advantage - approved for $500 no PG, WILL NOT REPORT
Quill - approved, $300 net 30

Additional approvals (as of 4/19/2021): 
Grainger - net 30 line of $1000

I will update this thread if anything changes but I'm more than satisfied now with this haul!
Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Shell, Uline, Best Buy, and Other Business Tradeline Approvals

Congratulations on your approvals!
Message 2 of 18
kittycreditmeow
Frequent Contributor

Was summa your first account? I am just waiting on my duns number and then I can start looking for accounts to build off of. Not sure where a good place to start is so that's why I was wondering about summa. 

Message 3 of 18
chalupaman
Super Contributor

@kittycreditmeow wrote:

Was summa your first account? I am just waiting on my duns number and then I can start looking for accounts to build off of. Not sure where a good place to start is so that's why I was wondering about summa. 

I would say so. I only used it once or twice a year or so ago and it's still open now. I'm realizing that the key at the beginning is to get a bunch of what they would call these tier 1 and vendor accounts first, using them for a bit and then moving onto the second tier and so forth. It's just now I've had more time to really invest in business credit again and I had no idea it wasn't so difficult to get the ball going. The downside is paying those annual fees at the beginning but for what I got, it was worth it. 

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 4 of 18
kittycreditmeow
Frequent Contributor

@chalupaman 

I'll have to try that one and the Crown Supplies vendor. I think you posted about Crown to. Thanks! 

Message 5 of 18
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals! ...

Message 6 of 18
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congratulations. Which company provides Best Buy business credit ?

Message 7 of 18
chalupaman
Super Contributor

I heard back from Quill, and turns out I was also approved for a $300 net 30 account from them! I had tried and tried in 2019 to get with them, but they were really strict on what they wanted. With more accounts reporting and more purchasing history, they finally gave me that one. It will report exclusively to Dun and Bradstreet! I already paid my invoice there for the membership and some other stuff I bought. Had to call them to make sure that Pay By Invoice option was now available on my account. 

@Red1Blue wrote:

A company called MSTS I think. It said something about it in the last email I got. And thanks!

Message 8 of 18
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:

A company called MSTS I think. It said something about it in the last email I got. And thanks!

Hi @chalupaman the BestBuy account they gave you is it a Net 30 Account ?  I looked on the BestBuy web site. It says Net 30 account.

Message 9 of 18
chalupaman
Super Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:

@Red1Blue wrote:

Hi @chalupaman the BestBuy account they gave you is it a Net 30 Account ?  I looked on the BestBuy web site. It says Net 30 account.

Yes. They also told me it won't report unless I am late on it. Seems like a hidden business tradeline. 

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.