Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I app for Amex Business Charge?

tag
rprisco
Regular Contributor

Should I app for Amex Business Charge?

I applied earlier today for the amex business gold charge card. I was hoping for an Eq pull so I locked Ex. As predicted they wanna pull Ex. Here is the issue.

My Fico 8 is 673 and bankcard 2 is 710; I have a ch 7bk due to fall off December I have 6 unpaid charge offs from 2013 and 2014 and an open collection from April 2016. I have a 30+ yr history, student loans all paid in full as of 2012 with no issues. Numerous small personal loans from 2008 to now all paid in full, I have a new personal loan back in March, 13 open cards the oldest is 2yr, the next is 1 year and disco secured April 2017, cap 1 May, 2017, cabalas and wells fargo cash wise visa June 2017, nordstrom store card, and the rest Sct cards. Total utility 3%, no lates since July 2014. Total unsecured credit lines 18,900. I have 4 inquiries 1 turned 1 yr old on the 20th and another turned 1 yr today, the other 2 are from April and May.

My Eq. Is clean except for the bk. Should I unlock and let them pull the Ex? Should I call and beg to pull Eq lol or chillax and wait more time? Yes I am chomping to build my business credit and to get in with amex, I charge about 4k month and always pif b4 statement, and only allow 3 cards to report minimal balances.

Any help or advise would be appreciated. Should I apply for a different card before Amex?
Current Scores as of 8/18/17 all FICO 8 EQ: 695 EX: 673 *fico2 699 TU:645 bio has more.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Should I app for Amex Business Charge?

Discussing freezing one credit report to force a creditor to pull another one is prohibited from being discussed on these forums, therefore locking this thread.  If you want to edit and rewrite your post, I will unlock it as long the above is not discussed in any way. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.