Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I apply for Chase Business with a new United Explorer Card with Chase

tag
NextUp2bat
New Contributor

Should I apply for Chase Business with a new United Explorer Card with Chase

I just applied and approved for a United Explorer Card with Chase in December. I have charged it up tfor several thousand for the last couple of months but paid it off before due date. I am carrying a zero balance. I have a new business and need to apply for a business card for a rehab project. I don't want to use my personal card because it will eat up my credit utilization which is approximately 22%. I also opened a Discover card in the last six months if that makes a difference. It is too soon to apply for a business card with Chase? Should I apply for an AMEX business instead? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Should I apply for Chase Business with a new United Explorer Card with Chase

What are your stats right now? Scores, utilization, 5/24 status, etc. Also, how do you plan to apply? As a sole proprietor, LLC, etc.

Message 2 of 3
NextUp2bat
New Contributor

Re: Should I apply for Chase Business with a new United Explorer Card with Chase

Hi Simplynoir 

My stats are as follows:

My FICO 8 scores: Experian 721 Equifax 742 Transunion 714

My utilization is unfortunately is little higher than originally thought: 25%. I plan to pay them down soon but cash is tied up in a business deal.

Inquiries:

TU 5/24 3 CC's one of which is Chase. The other 2 are mortgages

Experian 5/24 2 CC one which is Chase. The other 3 are mortgages

Equifax 3/24 No CC All mortgages

I will be applying in the name of my LLC which is only about 4 months old and have no credit. I think that covers all of your questions.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.