Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Side LLC Biz has hit the 2 yr mark

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Side LLC Biz has hit the 2 yr mark

March 1st was 2 yrs since I offically started my little side LLC.  Time just flew by!  I didnt even relaize it until I started getting emails from NAV saying, "Congratulations on reaching 2 yrs in business, your company may now be more qualified for business credit, blah blah bah"  lol.  

Its true that 2yrs seems to be the magical number for some creditors to obtain credit with. Interestingly enough,  Im not chomping at the bit to apply for anything.  

I currently have the following..

US Bank WEMC $12k-  5 mo old

US Bank Visa $6k- 1 yr 7 mo old

Uline net terms- 2 yrs old

Quill net term- 2 yrs old

Lowe's Pro Services $15k- 1 yr old

Closed both AMEX biz cash and Biz Green ( 1 yr 6 mo old) ....Just wasnt feeling them, and with my BK showing, I wasnt ever gonna get a CLI on the Cash card, and it was a measly $1k limit.  I dont miss them. 

I dont have any plans as of now to apply for anything, and my 2 USB cards are plenty for my side gig anyways, but I might test the waters later end of year. 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Side LLC Biz has hit the 2 yr mark

Congratulations on your success!

Message 2 of 13
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the 2 year milestone. Also more doors opening for future credit. ⭐️ 

Message 3 of 13
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Congratulations  on your 2 year Business Pizza1 👍

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your success! 👍

Message 5 of 13
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

March 1st was 2 yrs since I offically started my little side LLC.  Time just flew by!

Congratulations on your 2nd "LLC" Birthday  .. just know what they say about the terrible 2's & 3's Smiley Very Happy

I just hit My 12th year since LLC Birth. and I had another bus. for 17 years before that.

Gosh, now I realize ..getting old..ughhhhhh Smiley Indifferent

Message 6 of 13
NimbusIII
Frequent Contributor

No milestone is ever to small to celebrate in the business world! congratulations!

“The man who says he can, and the man who says he can not… Are both correct.”
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to 2 years!

Great accomplishment! 

Message 8 of 13
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thanks everyone!! I have no plans right now to apply for any Biz credit. I have way more credit than I need now for what my small side biz does. But, you never know, lol.

Id like to eventually try my luck with like BOFA or Chase, but will wait till my personal BK is off reports first in a few years. Smiley Wink
Message 9 of 13
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Congrats on 2 years of business, that is a great success thus far!  Wish you well!

I know this is an older post but I am gleaning these for reference and DPs

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.