Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signing up with a CRA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Signing up with a CRA

Today we had one of the Big 3 CRA in to discuss signing up for its services. The rep came out and took pictures of everything. Locks on my office door (inside and outside), locks on the cabinets, verified my computer is password protected, pictures of the entrance lock, pictures of  the building, the shredder (Yes, the shredder), the copy/scannner/ fax machine, the showroom, the signage, the alarm, the camera security system, and probably more. The cost is reasonable. Now looking for the passed the test email.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Signing up with a CRA

Are you able to share any details on the contract or service?

What services they were pitching, rough price and what your responsibilities are as a customer in terms of reporting information back to the CRA would all be interesting.

        
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right now I am enjoying several days of the free trial. One of my assistants is uncovering the usefullness of the information that is provided. It is very detailed and very reasonable. It is a monthly program with a couple of different levels of information. No credit scores are provided. A lot of history.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I ran my report. A lot of personal information including things I thought were now gone forever. i.e. Misspelling of my name, addresses not connected to me. Some was almost unnerving on the correct stuff that was there. i.e.  VIN 's, ex in laws and very old former cell numbers. Would like to know where this info originated. 

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

What kind of services is this for? I had to go through something similar when signing up for LexisNexis whom I can pull everything from. Seems invasive for anything less.
Message 5 of 8
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

It sounds like Lexis Nexis. The data/history on each of us is very invasive.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

While it isn't LN, I agree with you. Must admit it was kind of interesting to see some of the vehicles I once owned with the options listed. The report did not know what to make of a classic car that I now own. The VIN is too short. Even Ford Motor doesn't recognize the VIN when I have been requested to submit the number online.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it TLOxp? I MUST KNOW!!!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.